Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:11:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: P I C T U R E S || From HATTERS -*Dec. 1st!*-  (Read 60787 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
HATTERS
Cracked Armor

Winter for a year

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 30, 2010, 01:45:30 pm »

Alright, I have a small update. Skyler and  Arie our now the proud parents of their baby girl named kiera. (I actually didn’t remember her name so I had to open up the game. XD)

I love her room a lot.

Little get together for her birthday.

~~~~~~~

I also have picture’s of Arie’s Friend Skye, who I never showed pictures of before. But her and Arie used to share an apartment before Arie got married.

One of her friends, Sam I think his name is…

Skye met Rye and of course he had to have her. Tongue But I accidentally clicked ‘have a baby’ instead ‘woohoo’ and figured I might as well go with it. Wink

So when she tells him she’s pregnant, Rye freaks out. He couldn’t believe this happened to him again. So being who he is, he dumped her.

Soon enough, Itan came into the world.

At the early age of toddler, he’s already having problems.

Arie moved out and Skye is now a single mom raising a child on her own. I for sure want her to get a husband and buy this gorgeous house in the woods I already built. Wink I just don’t know for sure what I want her husband to look like.

Zggs
T.M. Riddle supporter

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 30, 2010, 03:03:26 pm »

Stupid Rye....at least he makes pretty children Cheesy

And so much pink....I love the update though.

*Ahem*
Yes I'm obsessed with Harry Potter.
No I don't care what you think.
HATTERS
Cracked Armor

Winter for a year

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 30, 2010, 05:23:20 pm »

yeah I figured at least more of his good genes would be passed on.

I actually hate pink, my whole room is blue. I just like pink as the traditional girl thing for my sims. Tongue

Zggs
T.M. Riddle supporter

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 30, 2010, 10:05:23 pm »

I sometimes use pink for my girl sims.  Or blue anyway even if it is a girl.

*Ahem*
epssan

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 16, 2010, 08:55:31 am »

;DI think it might be my favorite out of the ones I took that day
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: May 16, 2010, 01:00:00 pm »

I love your sims. Too much. They are cute!!!

Find me on moonlight <3
HATTERS
Cracked Armor

Winter for a year

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 30, 2010, 10:21:40 pm »

thank you! Update coming soon. (either today or tomorrow, whenever I have time.)

HATTERS
Cracked Armor

Winter for a year

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 31, 2010, 12:57:30 am »

ALRIGHTY. So, I had Rye move out of his old home since he was the only one living there now that his old buds have family's. He now lives on this gorgeous beach lot that sort of has an Italian feel. I love it. I'm mad though because I forgot moving out means it automatically sells his beach lot. arg. I was going to pass that down to his son. Anyway, since I had like $80,000 to make his home I made it really extravagant with tons of cc, with $20,00 to spare. Pictures soon.

For now, I've been doing photo shoots with Rye because he only had 7 days left of adulthood. O_O

FULL SIZE: http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll99/TwE321/The%20RTT%20Club/rye%20photoshoot/rye2bw.jpg

FULL SIZE: http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll99/TwE321/The%20RTT%20Club/rye%20photoshoot/rye1.jpg

I really don't want Rye to grow old, I just don't see it. I was thinking he could commit suicide or something because he figures it's over. Tongue Or maybe some accident....I shall contemplate this.

Thanks for looking! Fanku2

Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 31, 2010, 02:42:36 pm »

Heh, the "I don't want to grow old" type huh?
I suggest an epic last stand protecting some random hot chick. Sounds like a fitting ending. XD

I need more freetime.
Zggs
T.M. Riddle supporter

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 31, 2010, 02:43:07 pm »

I'm kind of with you because he's so handsome.  But maybe he'll make a handsome elder?  Not too many of those around sometimes.

*Ahem*
HATTERS
Cracked Armor

Winter for a year

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 31, 2010, 04:55:48 pm »

Carlwashere- Definitely, I don't really fear death that much, I fear getting old. O_O But seriously that's an awesome idea. I was thinking he would just jump off his balcony. But that sounds a lot better. XD Maybe I will do something like that...I haven't quite decided yet. Tongue

Zggs- I'm guessing he would probably make a good looking elder but I can't picture it. Just the thought of rye still getting woman as an elder makes me laugh. XD Plus, I don't really think it goes with his character.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 05:32:32 pm by HATTERS » Logged

HATTERS
Cracked Armor

Winter for a year

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 02, 2010, 05:43:05 pm »

ello!
So, I since I couldn't decided how exactly Rye was going to die, I decided to play his son's house! I haven't played them forever. O_O Luke's mom is Cam, the sister of Ceila. I haven't mentioned her in a while. Anyway, Luke has been making friends with Sahara Atarny. I decided they would be a cute couple.  Wink

Daww first kiss

U. C was seriously ruining there date! He kept trying to talk to them the whole time. So annoying.

hey hands off! Just like his dad.  Wink

And Cam was feeling a bit lonely so she decided to call up and old friend (aka booty call)

Basically the date was super awkward. Half the time they never talked, the other half the time he was talking and cam was ignoring it.

woohoo!

Man, how awkward is that! His mom coming home with a man at 3 am that Luke doesn't even know. haha.

Cam reached the top of her career and now there rolling in cash. Plus with the money they inherited from Cam's dead parents. AND, the posesstions Rye was giving away to Luke. (Because he's dyeing soon). So my one struggling family, barely getting by with 1,000 dollars or less, now has 30,000 dollars.

Thanks for looking!  Fanku2

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: June 02, 2010, 06:33:24 pm »

I loooove this update!

Find me on moonlight <3
zammy

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 02, 2010, 06:52:27 pm »

Anyway, since I had like $80,000 to make his home I made it really extravagant with tons of cc, with $20,00 to spare.

shocked $60,000 makes an extravagant home? I must be doing something wrong, mine end up over $100,000 or $200,000... I'm making a small home now  (5x4 lot or something? So it's a large lot) with a horse stable and everything and I've already spent about $60,000. I haven't even gotten inside the actual house yet, it's all been stable and horses!

My Sims (2) Blog: The Sims in Wonderland
HATTERS
Cracked Armor

Winter for a year

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 02, 2010, 07:24:02 pm »

OBretttterBO- hehe thanks. You should update your thread as well!

zammy - his house is on a pretty small lot, only a 2x2 (I make a lot of small lots because they run faster in my game). It's three stories high not counting the roof and it's pretty jam packed with objects. I'll show pictures later before Rye Dies.  Wink

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  

Jump to: