Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:33:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  
Author Topic: P I C T U R E S || From HATTERS -*Dec. 1st!*-  (Read 60783 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: June 02, 2010, 07:39:38 pm »

*Gets of lazy butt to peruse photobucket...*

I have like 251496276 to post...

Find me on moonlight <3
HATTERS
Cracked Armor

Winter for a year

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 07, 2010, 12:54:19 pm »

Well well well, hello there! I haven't posted in forever because of a couple reasons. Tons of camping, summer, and I got grounded for not cleaning my room. My dad took away my power cord to my computer until I cleaned my room. -_-
Any who! I've had these pictures for a while but haven't posted them.

Ok, I had Luke go visit his grandparents (for Cam it's her parents) before I had a party for him to grow up.

I kind of like the cemetery I built, but I'm not in love with it. I built it really quickly so i could put their graves there. I have a certain section for my favorite sims. ^_^

Party time!

The parents. I made sure Rye came before he died.

Together at last! I don’t know why, but Rye was making all these flirt moves on cam. I guess he figured he might as well before he died. Besides, Cam really isn’t in the highest relationship score with him. But since she becoming an elder in a day, I guess she figured why not to. Tongue

Stupid music note. -_-

Not sure if I like his makeover, I think I’m going to change it.

At the request of his father, Luke moved out to live with him in his final days. (Which Luke doesn’t know)

One last picture of cam before becoming an Elder.

Alright, thanks for looking! More coming very soon!  Fanku2

HATTERS
Cracked Armor

Winter for a year

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 07, 2010, 01:14:29 pm »

Ok, here is a small edit I did like I always do when someone moves out. Luke and Cam in front of their house.

I would show I larger version, but this time it looks like crap so I'm not showing it. Tongue
Thanks for looking, more pictures posted soon!  Fanku2

HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: July 07, 2010, 06:37:53 pm »

jungle view from the front porch.  I never invest in foliage.  And I applaud your ability to let your sims die, and all you others who do it too.  I haven't been able to let go.  Their lucky if I let them age.  Luke's a looker, what a shame to lose such a player.  Thanks for sharing! Grin

HATTERS
Cracked Armor

Winter for a year

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 08, 2010, 08:58:03 pm »

Ha, I love plants. It's a bad addiction to greenery.
It's usually hard for me to let them go, but I always package them so I can play them when ever I want. O_O
My sim Rye is dieing before he becomes an elder because i can't stand to see him that way. XD

HATTERS
Cracked Armor

Winter for a year

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 09, 2010, 03:28:31 pm »

Ah sigh, I can't put this off any longer. It is time that you all know what has happened. I played Rye Teimon for the last time. Here is how his last days were spent.

He mostly just hung out with his buds Skyler and Damian. Plus, going to his son’s birthday party and having him over. This picture was before Luke’s Birthday V

I think it’s funny that both of his friends are married and he isn’t.

Rye is pondering his decision.

And then it is made.

D:

Rye is indeed, no longer alive in my game! Ekk! It feels so weird, he’s been one of my favorite sims of all time. So, this means….Rye is up for download! I have him packaged up and everything.(I was going to post an exact link to the download, but I wasn't sure if that was hot linking. Because it confuses me). If you want him you  could either send me a message or download him off of scribblers abode.

Right now I’m putting together my favorite shots of Rye Teimon. I will show it when I finish it.

So, thanks for looking. :{

lindsylouwho

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 09, 2010, 03:40:23 pm »

Wow... sad. But it seems like a fitting end for him. On a happier note, awesome pictures! I've enjoyed going back and following along with your sims' lives. Sorry I haven't commented before now! PS, Luke is hot. I watched The Invisible the other night and he kind of reminds me of the guy in that movie. Cheesy
HATTERS
Cracked Armor

Winter for a year

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 11, 2010, 11:38:33 am »

Thank you, it meas a lot that your say that! I love making stories for my sims. They mean a lot to me. (I know that sounds really weird. It's just I play them over long periods of time, I just get attached. XD)Hah, Don't sweat it, no need to apologized. The fact that your commenting now is already nice enough.
And no way! The Invisible is my favorite movie! o.o Hmm, now that you mention it, Luke does kind of look like him, very interesting.

There's a couple of parts where I mess up though. Like when I say Rye was asked to play at 'Cam's wedding', I meant Ceila's. Oh well, I don't feel like fixing it. I played a bit in the sims, so new pictures coming soon. ^_^

epssan

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 16, 2010, 02:06:18 am »

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME. shocked
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: July 18, 2010, 07:28:23 pm »

Okay teen Rye was the cutest thing of my life!

Anyways... what the heck epssan?!

Okay so question? How with the jumping and the dying?!  shocked *needing to know*

Find me on moonlight <3
HATTERS
Cracked Armor

Winter for a year

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 25, 2010, 01:49:50 pm »

epssan - cool...?

OBretttterBO - I know, rye was adorable as a teen. ^_^
I basically downloaded JD-movie AnimBoxes.  Then I used the one for nightlife and made him bowl bad. The rest is all moveobjects and snapobjectstogrid false to place him where I wanted. I choose a random death for him. Smiley

HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: July 25, 2010, 02:37:09 pm »

He even looks good laying in a pool of his own blood.  I mean that with nothing but respect.  Tragic.

HATTERS
Cracked Armor

Winter for a year

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 31, 2010, 10:33:26 am »

happythoughts- XD that made me laugh. Rye will be missed, but he is apart of the past. Time for me to move on! XD

Ok since I'm going on a week long trip...I don't want to lose my thread so I'm going to post a couple of pictures. I actually took these months ago. But the family kinda of bores me so I don't know where it's going to go.

Skye found a man basically....and I forgot his name. >.< but here they are.

lame. I know. but happy simming and thanks for looking at this lame update.

HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: July 31, 2010, 02:06:03 pm »

Maybe their boring because you haven't noticed her new boyfriends deep seeded issues.  I mean look at that shot of him shooting pool.   Why so serious? It's just a friendly game of pool. lol scary.  He's goodlooking though, maybe he's secretly her stalker, I don't know, I just don't trust him. lol Enjoy your trip, be safe and have fun.

HATTERS
Cracked Armor

Winter for a year

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 09, 2010, 12:24:10 am »

happythough- haha you right...maybe I need to look deeper into his soul. XD mmm, I got some ideas now to spice things up, thanks!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  

Jump to: