Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:51:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I had an idea...  (Read 2960 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« on: December 25, 2009, 03:31:26 pm »

I was just sitting there, playing my game when Nina Caliente went into labour. So, I started thinking that Sims on the Sims 3 get to give birth in a hospital. It doesn't seem very fair that poor little Sims 2 simmies have to give birth on the rug.  Sad (At least while their family members are freaking out and screaming the enitre time...) But I think it would be really cool if someone created a mod/patch/hack/some other techy word that would allow Sims 2 people to have a more realistic birth. I've been looking for something like this for the past three years and I haven't found anything. Do you guys wish there were other interactions/things that made the Sims 2 less cartoony? Unfortunately, I am new to the site and ignorant in making any form of CC (much less mods) but at least I can fantisise right? (This is my first post so sorry if it's in the wrong section I've read all the little important posts by the admin. so I am trying to follow them totally. Bear with me.) And I noticed on one of Squinge's rules that he won't take requests with anything having to do with Inteen. So, I decided not to ask. Because Squinge rocks and I don't want to accidently make him angry. Or Chaavik or Jenna. That was in his rules not to anger either of them. But hey, maybe someone would create this eventually? Um, I look forward to what you guys can think of as being a cool feature to the Sims 2!  YAY

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2009, 07:45:38 pm »

Well, being as that sort of thing would involve having to make all sorts of new animations as none of the existing ones would work, that could be rather difficult for someone to make. Also, it would really tweak the game rating into the mature area instead of the PG-13 that the game presently has, and as such, isn't really something that we'd be hosting anyways. We're strictly a PG-13 site, in accordance with the game's rating and the general age group that inhabit the site. Giving birth is a process that's supposed to be mature in nature, you know? A mod and the needed animations are not going to come from this site, that's for sure.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2009, 07:56:53 pm »

I think the closest possible you can come to this, is a posebox with birthing poses or animations. Not seen any yet, though.

It's one of about a billion things on my own list of future projects... though I have to learn how to make pose boxes first...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2009, 10:08:21 pm »

Thank you so much for replying. :-)

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: