Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 09:45:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Louger  (Read 7671 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2010, 03:38:54 pm »

My brother's dog, when he got neutered, didn't even know it had happened or that he was on any kind of medication. He woke right up from the surgery, just like he would wake up from an evening nap, and wanted to go play right away. The doctor and my family were very surprised at his lack of sluggishness.

I've only got to see one medicated pet before. I adopted a cat that I found outside and my mom made me get him fixed, even though I was terrified that he wouldn't wake up from it (we had lost a dog the year before to a freak allergy to her medicine). He came out of it, but wasn't in good shape. The meds made him sluggish, and he never recovered (passed away 3 days later).

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
zammy

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2010, 07:55:32 pm »

Aww, I'm sorry Senko. That's really sad to hear.

There was this dog at our SPCA that my mom, sister, and I befriended (we couldn't get any dogs because we lived in an apartment and had a cat). That dog, whose name was Nugget, had been there a while, chow mix, very cute. Right before he got adopted, they neutered him, and he was in his kennel shortly thereafter. Poor thing couldn't control his bladder and just let it go as he was walking. It was rather funny to watch

My Sims (2) Blog: The Sims in Wonderland
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2010, 10:29:24 pm »

Jenna i am not going to scream at you,but I am tell you his Louger had a big Hematoma on his ear how would you like it if i put a tube in your ear for draining and not give you any Pain pills?
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2010, 11:46:37 pm »

My brother's dog Dodger has been on medication for as long as I can remember. She has pretty bad skin allergies, and they seem to be working quite well, especially when taken with Benydral wrapped in a slice of cheese or ham. However, one time, we accidentally gave my dad's dog Ebbie the ham slice with just the Benydral in it. Within thirty minutes of taking the pill, thud! Ebbie was out for about three hours. We checked on her periodically, and if we got either a growl from her (that dog growls in her sleep!), or if she was moving her legs (dreaming doggie dreams Smiley), we knew she was still with us. Now we know, always check the ham or cheese slice before giving it to the right dog!

Anyways, don't want to spam here, but here's hoping Louger makes it through OK. I've never had a dog with Hematoma, but I can imagine it's very painful. Sad
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 11:53:41 pm by soulofthesea » Logged

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2010, 09:20:52 am »

soulofthesea they are painful as 7734,Louger's got as big as a Quarter you can not even put a touch it Louger is good about takeing his pills I put it in a half a Hot Dog and he eat's it
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: