Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 10:36:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Brrr It's COLD!!  (Read 13503 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2009, 01:04:45 am »

That's always fun too. Oh and even better about snow, when your dad is driving home, slightly buzzed (no help from your fully drunken brothers) and thinks it'd be really funny to do a fishtail around a very sharp pointed corner, not knowing if anyone's on the other side. Fun, very.  rolleyes

Find me on moonlight <3
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2009, 01:05:39 am »

Hah! No, that's just plain stupid and automatically qualifies him as a candidate for the Darwin Awards. Tongue

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2009, 07:55:16 am »

^Joining such notable winners as....um...I don't know....

Anyway, after 13 inches of snow (that melted in a day due to rain), it's snowing again.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2009, 11:30:07 am »

Right now, it's bright and sunny and blinding if you open the curtain. Keep it shut, the light burns!! Buuuuuuuuuuurns, I tell you! *hides under the bed covers*

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
unclesparks
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2009, 12:03:45 pm »

I'm so jealous of you all in the cold. I put my one long sleeve on today in anticipation for a cold day, and I'm really regretting it. Should have gone with my Aloha shirt since I won't be at work tomorrow for Aloha Friday. Sigh. But that'll show y'all for not spending New Years down here in Florida...
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2009, 12:51:15 pm »

*sticks out tongue at Sparky and sits on him for being so smug*

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2009, 03:16:07 pm »

*feeds the furball a vat of her special chili*

Sparky is going to get what's coming to him for daring to tease us about the warm weather in Flordia. Muwahahaha.

...now, if you don't mind, I'm off to hibernate some more. We have a lovely arctic front moving in!

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
alesukm

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2009, 03:27:53 pm »

SNOW! When it warm up here we might get more. Laws of nature dictate that it really dosen't snow much with a daytime high of -25 to -30 c (-13 to -22 f). Just waiting for the temperatures to drop in january Grin
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2009, 04:30:58 pm »

Oh, HUSH, you! Cheesy Seriously, kids, my toes are freezing and if the deal works out, we're gonna be out of this mouse-infested hole in a month or two, and hopefully into a place with decent insulation and no leaks in the roof!

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2009, 06:17:22 pm »

Even more snow today... and at least -5 c all day (probably even colder now, since it is night).

Not at all looking forward to drive back to my apartment in the weekend (probably 4 hours on the road, with ice and snow, plus the fact that the weather report said it would snow even more). I'm happy I'm not the one who is driving...

At the moment the only things in the sky are fireworks, since 2010 just started... (happy new year, by the way Wink)

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
nikkidanielle
Head Banana Sundae

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2009, 08:14:51 pm »

More power to y'all! I couldn't stand being cold like that! It's the very reason why when my boyfriend told me he was going to Boston to work, I told him don't forget to call me every once in a while. I'll stick to my Florida weather, thank you!

No man goes before his time - unless the boss leaves early.~Groucho Marx
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2010, 01:09:44 am »

*points and laughs at everyone*

We're getting temps in the negatives right now. So yes, it is colder than a witch's perky point! Tongue Right now, it's about -1 F with the wind chill factor, and I'm NOT home. Grrrr, my partner calls up her sister this afternoon and tells her we're going over there. I didn't find out until I got my coat on to go out to check the mail and meet her up in our car to go out to dinner. I wasn't planning to go to a party. I hate parties. They're boring after going to lots of them in my younger years.

We're expecting MOAR snow! In Soviet Russia, snow runs YOU!!

Oh, Happy New Year!!

Psst, did anyone find Squinge drunk out on the street somewhere in the east yet? Cheesy

Aaand we still have the snow from last week. The heat wave was minor, went up one degree..

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2010, 06:35:16 pm »

I'm down here in the south coast of Texas, and we're going through a cold wave right now. It's supposed to drop below freezing tonight, and, if we get any percipitation, there's a possiblity of no school tomorrow since the roads will be icy. And the fact that there's a high of 35 degrees tomorrow won't help driving conditions either. Undecided If only Texas got cold waves like this during late summer, that'd be a helluva lot better for marching season!

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2010, 06:58:27 pm »

just had 3-to-4 inchs of snow today
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2010, 08:04:43 pm »

We've had snow through last night and a bit today, now the wind is picking up and they have a winter weather advisory out until Friday morning. As it is, my husband got stuck in a drift when he was pulling into the driveway at work, so needless to say, he might not be able to make it home. He was telling me that there were near white-out conditions on the way to work and if this is going to keep up through the night tonight and the day tomorrow, I'd rather have him camped out on the boss's couch than try to make it home!

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: