Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 01:21:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF Skintone  (Read 2175 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
moo-moo

View Profile
« on: December 29, 2009, 09:33:22 am »

Hi.
I recently bought a new laptop and i'm wondering where i can find a realistic skintone.
I think it's circonflex by rensim but im not sure,and being at the library i have limited resources.
Thanks in advance for your help.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 10:13:31 am »

If you have a search ability at the library, search for rensims.  Otherwise type in the address www.rensims.com.
moo-moo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2009, 09:47:23 am »

Not to sound rude but as i said i have limited resources.
i have searched at Rensims and its mostly filtered by the library moderators and i am now on a quest to find somewhere that has it that the library does not yet know about. Cheesy
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2009, 10:15:24 am »

So what you meant to say is the library has blocked downloads from www.rensims.com, and want someone here to help you bypass the library censors?

Has the library also blocked web searches?  Have you looked for "circonflex by rensim" or "circonflex rensims"?
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2009, 04:12:11 pm »

Well, Rensim does have a file-share friendly policy, which states as such:

Quote from: Rensim - Policy
File-Share-Friendly Info:

All my content is file-share-friendly through email and IM, including donation items. Look to participating forums for more information, such as N99's POBS forum at http://p218.ezboard.com/fstarlightsimsfrm77.

So if someone wishes to help you via this method, that's fine -- but they will do so of their own volition. The WCIF section exists to help people locate various CC, not to help acquire files through alternative means. You'll have to just deal with the limits imposed on you by the filtering software at the library. If you can't access it, there's not much we can do to help you.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: