Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 10:25:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: game add ons  (Read 1691 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
moo-moo

View Profile
« on: December 30, 2009, 10:42:37 am »

Hi.Just wondering if it's possible to download custom items for an expansion pack that i don't own.
I have seen one for Nightlife over on MTS2 that allows you to have a car without nightlife.
Are there anymore like this,maybe for pets?
Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 11:22:39 am »

I know exactly what your talking about. I'm pretty sure that's the only mod that does that. Mainly because EA had some sponsorship and made available a car kit that let base game owners have cars, but only maxis or sponsored ones. Numenor then modified it and made custom cars work with it also, which is the mod your talking about right? Because of that, I'm pretty sure there's no other mods along those lines, sorry.

I need more freetime.
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2009, 12:19:18 pm »

I thought the driveway download from the Maxis site let  you use any car, Maxis, Ford (the sponsor), or other.

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2009, 12:53:59 pm »

Not to be a stick in the mud, but this falls kind of close to something the site doesn't allow, which is looking for extracted content. So, sorry, until the staff confers on it, I'm going to lock the thread until we reach a consensus at to whether or not we're going to let it fly.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: