Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 08:00:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PLEASE HELP! my computer will not allow helper monkey to install and mods  (Read 2354 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
samara

View Profile
« on: January 14, 2010, 02:43:05 am »

can someone help me i've been trying to install helper monkey and mods for hours now cannot understand why they do not want to install!
after getting helper monkey i went to install and had to restart computer, but after it restarted it asked to do the same thing again can someon help please ive got WinRAR, is it something to do with my comp being a vista
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 05:35:30 pm »

Like I said to you earlier in a PM, I suggest visiting the TS3 Install Helper Monkey Thread for help installing that program.

Any questions related to TS3 Monkey Install Helper or other programs off this site will need to be posted where you got the programs from in the first place.

Any questions related to what we offer here on this site will be answered in the best capacity to the members and staff.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2010, 06:05:41 pm »

Exactly. When needing help with any mod it is always best to ask at the source. They'll know best since they made the mod. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2010, 09:01:52 pm »

Try the UAC version from above link

No longer active
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: