Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 07:39:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Game cheats for getting clothes, skills & friend with all  (Read 2150 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
dregpirate

View Profile
« on: January 03, 2010, 12:19:08 pm »

Some download in my game affected the ability to buy clothes. I cannon buy clothes on a community lot.. I need a tool to overwrite or simply allow this- even Tom's Clothing Tester with boolprop on does not work.. ALSO I had two mods that were the alarm modified to gain a skill, the second one was a cheat for "friend with everyone here".. a computer crash and lost neighborhood later- I cannot find these in my downloads now.

The clothes one would really help- my sims are literally stuck with the clothes on their back from either making them or what they are "issued" in the game. If anyone can help with this- please email or pm me.
 huh
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2010, 02:37:49 pm »

If you can't buy clothes, you have a mod already in your game that broke it.  You certainly don't need another mod to fix the broken mod, but you do need to find the mod that broke your game.  Use the Hack Conflict Detection Utility from www.simwardrobe.com to help you find it.  Sims2Pack Clean Installer and Delphy's Download Organizer (both from www.modthesims.com) can help also.  It will also help to ensure you have the current versions of all of your mods, and if you can't find if it's the most current consider removing them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: