Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:19:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF a hack that...  (Read 4988 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Amalia81

View Profile
« on: December 23, 2009, 06:07:04 am »

...stops sims from rolling that annoying classic dance want (came with Free Time)?  It's especially irritating when I'm trying to get my sims to roll WooHoo wants.  rolleyes
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 06:31:55 pm »

Is this a request or a WCIF?

If it's a request, we need to know your latest EP and / or SP, as per this section's posting rules.

If it's a WCIF, you need to post if in the WCIF section of the site.

ETA: Since seeing this I have also found a duplicate thread in the WCIF section. Since this is not a hack request, thread should be locked. I seem to be missing that particular option (no idea what Squinge activated when he made me a moderator here! LOL) but this thread should be locked.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 07:38:12 pm by Engram » Logged

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 08:59:45 pm »

Thread locked. Look for any answer that may be in that duplicate post over in WCIF. This is a request section, not a WCIF section.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: