Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:21:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Twinks!  (Read 8978 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Violet_Placebo
Dandy Brandian

View Profile WWW
« on: May 02, 2006, 02:50:23 am »

I would love me some waif twink boys so I can pair them up with your sexy Bodybuilders. I am really having QAF  withdraws....*sigh*(I need Justin & Brian to live happily ever after in sim bliss).
Sims connection or Rabid Angel (??) made a kewl mesh that makes the boys skinny and cute. But it was a pay item and I think you guys could do way better.
I can't find it on their site though ahhhh!
Please consider it, I'll love ya's 4EVA and make ya some simmies or something
btw- Can't wait till the buff butch chicks come out.

"I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave."
marvine
Silent

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006, 05:50:05 am »

Violet,

This sounds like a nice deal... Cheesy
But before I agree to anything I'd need to know what you mean exactly, the only male mesh by RabidAngel I can think of is a slighltly (and very nicely) buffed-up version of the regular male. Maybe some pics of what you have in mind?
Violet_Placebo
Dandy Brandian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2006, 10:30:55 pm »

Quote from: marvine
Violet,

This sounds like a nice deal... Cheesy
But before I agree to anything I'd need to know what you mean exactly, the only male mesh by RabidAngel I can think of is a slighltly (and very nicely) buffed-up version of the regular male. Maybe some pics of what you have in mind?

I know someone that has the mesh, I can't find pics on the net, so i'll get her to tak esome bodyshop screen shots and post them really soon.
It kinda makes them look nearly as short as teens and really waif. Thanx for considering it.

"I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave."
Capricorne

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2006, 07:30:22 pm »

I think a member of ModTheSims2 named Xenos made one :
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=46286
I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, though.
Violet_Placebo
Dandy Brandian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2006, 12:30:43 am »

Quote from: Capricorne
I think a member of ModTheSims2 named Xenos made one :
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=46286
I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, though.

That's the right thiness. But kinda shorter (like teens height) and with bubble butss and a bit of a package. lol

Morcalivan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2006, 03:04:52 pm »

I absolutely second this request.

Something a lot like that nerdy sim, but maybe a bit more defined? So less twiggy legs and more... lean and trim? Slinkier hips and waist, maybe? Bit more rib... er... protrusion? That sounds wrong, but hopefully you get what I mean. Would love the bubblebutt so very much. I'm sure pictures of that can be supplied if you need the added incentive (QAF -did- like showing that part of Justin's anatomy often ^_~).
Violet_Placebo
Dandy Brandian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2006, 08:24:37 pm »

Here's some pics I got of the mesh I was talking about in Bodyshop.
My friend thinks it was made by Peggy sims because it says- Juice@Male Suit0005BeachGuy

marvine
Silent

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2006, 03:55:06 am »

LOL this is perfectly clear now - ok, as soon as I find a moment I'll experiment on this.
rabidangel

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2006, 06:03:34 pm »

Hey guys,
I'm in the process of making some "lean and muscular" meshes.  I really just want them for my game, so I'll make them freely available. RIght now I've got a shirt and pants mesh, but I intend on doing full outfits too.
BUT, if you think someone else can "do it way better" (as your thread states), be my guest! Heehee
 Wink
EDIT: Here is a pic of the mesh in progress along side the original Maxis mesh. I have used fanseelamb's wonderful shirts and pants recolour adaptations to upload this preview.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2006, 07:39:22 pm by rabidangel » Logged
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2006, 06:11:25 pm »

i have been thinking about this thread since it was first posted and I am still unclear as to what is meant here by a "twink" - because even as a seasoned practitioner in the fine art of debauching and deflowering the more chicken-flavoured bits of the community, I always thought a twink was a statement of a general look more than a body form... usually blonde and hairless as I recall.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
rabidangel

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2006, 07:40:57 pm »

Heehee, beosboxboy, I took the "twink" comment more as a "waif" style, but yes, I believe your definition of twink is correct.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2006, 08:18:24 pm »

ok - i will take a little of each and the chablis =)

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
rabidangel

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2006, 09:01:08 pm »

Quote from: beosboxboy
ok - i will take a little of each and the chablis =)

LOL! I bet! Wink
marvine
Silent

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2006, 02:00:35 am »

Rabidangel, I won't compete on that bodyshape - I wouldn't see the point . Cheesy  Very cool mesh!
rabidangel

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2006, 04:38:17 pm »

Hey Marvine!
No, you go ahead! I'm just making this for my game cause I wanted a little more variation.  I'd be happy to work with you on  it though, if my time constraints let up a little in real life.
I don't see the point in competing either.  But i DO see the point in working together on it. Smiley
Take care.
-RabidAngel
PS, I hope my initial message didn't sound competitive. It wasn't meant to be that way, and it never has been for me.
I'm all about spreading the love....Always.
Sorry if it came off the wrong way!
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: