Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 09:45:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims 2 Walking Cane & Teen Leg Braces  (Read 2160 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« on: January 09, 2010, 10:01:06 pm »

I'm currently writing a Sims 2 story about a young man that gets polio. Unfortunately, Rosesims2's cane and crutches do not let him wear his glasses. The character is a teen and I cannot find any leg braces for teens. If anyone can help me please respond.

Thanks in advance!  Rock

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 10:11:48 pm »

Could try to do the braces, if you don't mind them as outfits (just say which whole outfit or outfit bottom you want. Both legs?). Found some at MTS2 that I converted for toddlers. Shouldn't be too hard to make some for teens (I was going to make them for teens, but got tired of it after making I don't know how many toddler and child versions...)
Not sure if I want to try making braces as accessories, though. But i have considered it.

I've made an all-age version of Rose's crutches that works with other accessories, but so far it is unfinished (some bone assignment tweaking left), and only for personal use. I' have to figure out a few things when it comes to their Terms of Use, before even considering to post them (like where to find the ToU...)

If you have a tiny bit of knowledge with SimPE, you could try tweaking the crutches yourself. There's some info about how to that here. It's very easy Smiley

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 10:20:54 pm »

Thanks so much for responding! You are my most favourite storyteller EVER. I absolutely adore "Little Fire Burning" because I have a disease similiar to Aiden's. I would be honoured if you made (possibly?) unisex braces under accessories. (Both Legs?) and the crutches sound fabulous. Thanks so much in advance!

Keep Rockin'!  Rock

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: