Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 05:18:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF this mod  (Read 3446 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
liverbird

View Profile
« on: January 31, 2010, 04:53:37 pm »

WCIF an no autonamous look through telescope as squinges mod page can't be found error...

Signature images may not be larger than 250 x 50. Keep them restricted to this size or smaller.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 06:19:04 pm »

Which expansion pack are you needing it for? And, I checked all of his section and it's working just fine for me.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
simtoomuch

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 04:47:20 am »

Do you want to limit your sims skill building, or do you want to stop shoving from day-time use?  Simbology has No Shoving from Looking Through Telescope  http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=13.0
liverbird

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 07:45:20 am »

I have all exps & fun packs..  it's just that mod page that won't open..

Signature images may not be larger than 250 x 50. Keep them restricted to this size or smaller.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 01:52:41 pm »

I'm thinking it could be on your end, because every page I've tried in Squinge's section works for me, opens just fine.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2010, 02:47:45 pm »

I think you need to clarify what exactly you mean, liverbird, when you say Squinge's mod page doesn't open. Do you mean his entire section isn't working for you? Or that the link in his "No autonomous mods" thread is broken?

I went looking in his section for his "No Autonomous Look Through Telescope" mod and couldn't find it, so I went to thread he has listing all his "No Autonomous Mods". When I clicked the link to it in there it led me to the "The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you" error page. I double checked the link to make sure it was pointing us to insimenator.org and not .net and found it was. Doing a site search yields no results either, so it looks like it was taken down and not put back up for one reason or the other.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
liverbird

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2010, 09:16:20 pm »

Hi caffeinated.joy  that is the same page I get link missing or broken etc...  Do you know where I could find this mod but only the no autonamous telescope, not shove through telescope mod...

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2010, 09:27:01 pm »

OK, thanks for clarifying that, liverbird. No, sorry I don't know where you can find it. His mods used to be up in the graveyard, but were removed when he came back here. As I said before, it looks like Squinge took the mod down for whatever reason and didn't put it back up (yet).

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
liverbird

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2010, 09:02:13 am »

Ok thanks I'll keep checking his mods from time to time to see if he's put it back on..

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2010, 09:19:07 pm »

Fixed the broken link by removing it because the mod doesn't exist anymore. I think this issue may have been caused by the move from the old site to this new site awhile back when some files, threads or even sections are lost.

Tell you what.. I'll make one if you can tell me which interactions you don't want to be autonomous:

Look Through Telescope
Stargaze

*I found that Stargaze tends to be more autonomous than Look Through Telescope, but if you want both in a single mod, I could slap one together like that.*

Summon Aliens is not autonomous. The player has to direct the Sim to go to the telescope and start summoning the aliens.

Just let us know.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
liverbird

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2010, 10:06:26 pm »

Could you make it so they don't autonamously do any interaction with the telescope please, I find they spend all day looking through it if I didn't stop them..  I have all exp & fun packs..  Thanks Chaavik for taking the time to make it for me..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: