Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:36:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: question !!  (Read 2999 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
meeeshell

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2010, 02:17:05 pm »

soo i uninstalled the sims 3 a while ago, and just last night i re-installed it. i was hoping to install the insimenator again because i had it the first time, but i can't find it? i see that there's one for the sims 2 it looks like, but i dont know if that one will work for the sims 3 or if there is a seperate one. please let me know Smiley
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 02:20:16 pm »

As far as I know, there's currently no insimenator or anything similar for Sims 3. There are different mods and hacks that probably does some of the same things, though.

The sims 2 insim version, or any other stuff made for sims2 (whether it is hacks, objects, clothes or anything else) won't work for sims 3.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
meeeshell

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 02:22:06 pm »

uggggh okay, do you know if there are any mods that will let me alter moods/needs, relationships, and skills? all while in the game.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2010, 02:42:46 pm »

Moving this to the right section, while I'm here, as it really doesn't belong in Introductions. Smiley 

Now, I don't know what mod you had in your game before, but it wasn't Insimenator. The Insimenator was never made for Sims 3 and, when it was asked here a few months before the new game was released if it would be, it was stated several times that the Insim would not be made for Sims 3.

It was pointed out in another thread here (this one, to be specific) that a new mod has been made for Sims 3, called The SuperComputer. I haven't delved into it deeply to see all of what it does, but according to Mr.NiceGuy it does a lot of what the Insim and the SimBlender do for TS2.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2010, 10:52:52 pm »

The best thing about the Super Computer mod is that it is not a core mod and can be used with other core mods out there.

I use it with Awesome Mod. It has a lot of options very similar to Insim and Sim Blender for Sims 2 and are easier to use than to open the cheat window and type 'help' to list the commands available to use. The advantage this mod has is the flexibility of the pie menu. The options will also show up on the Sim if you don't have a computer in the home or in the vacation camp base.

Twallan updates that mod regularly. Keep an eye out for the newest versions coming out almost twice a week.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: