Insimenator.org
April 17, 2024, 08:51:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Harder aspiration mod request  (Read 2963 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
xobeautifulsinn

View Profile
« on: January 11, 2010, 01:10:06 pm »

I'm looking for mods the make the game a bit more challenging and haven't come across to many things. I was wondering if anyone would be up for creating a few different mods:
~ Aspiration rewards cost more points, such as a 20% or 30% increase
~ I don't know if this is possible, but maybe a mod that decreases the chance a sim will be promoted when the aspiration level is green compared to a gold or platinum level.
~ A mod that completely removes the ability of a sim to achieve a platinum aspiration level permanently unless the life time goal is reached

Thank you Smiley
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 01:44:31 pm »

What EPs and SPs do you have? Without this information, any modder who takes on this task won't be able to ensure it's compatible with what you have.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
xobeautifulsinn

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2010, 04:41:12 pm »

Sorry, I have NL, Uni, OFB, Pets, and AL for EP's and celebration, kitchen and bath, and H&M stuff packs.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2010, 10:28:19 pm »

I vaguely recall something that will increase the cost of aspiration rewards, but I can't recall off hand where it was.  If not here on Insim, try MTS.

Simmodder's Harder Jobs updated for AL.  Simmodder's original version is on MTS.

Hook's SemiPermaPlat takes away the perma plat status.  It decays at a slower rate that otherwise.  Dizzy has a Perma-Gold mod which makes all that should be perma plat, gold instead.
xobeautifulsinn

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2010, 03:19:48 pm »

Thank you very much!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: