Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:38:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims 3 WA patched no disk hack?  (Read 3628 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sita

View Profile WWW
« on: January 12, 2010, 12:25:12 pm »

Does anyone know of a no-CD patch for my (completely legally bought) Sims 3 and WA (patched) - just simply to save wear and tear on my poor disk?

Mods if this is the wrong place to ask or the wrong thing to ask, apologies and  please let me know.... (sigh - so many forums so many rules).

and http://simechoes.org for Sims 1 and 2
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 12:30:18 pm »

Quote from the site rules:

Do not post, request or link to keys, key generators, cracks, warez/illegal software sites (or software piracy), crack search engines, file sharing networks (such as Kazaa or LimeWire), or any other illegal activities. Asking for any information regarding the location of the aforementioned items for any reason is also against site rules. This is certainly not an exhaustive list, so please use your common sense and, if in doubt, ask any of the site staff for clarification. Violation of this rule may earn you a straight ban without warning.

Thread locked

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 01:20:55 pm »

Which is why you read the rules on every site you're on. Some allow the mere talking about things like that, others don't. Count us as among the ones that don't.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: