Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:57:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Castaway Help with stuck objects  (Read 4705 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
simtoomuch

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2010, 06:24:10 am »

Hi all,

Is there any other way to clear objects that are stuck with the message "Can't select objects in use" other than using MATY's stuckobjremover. This is a major problem in Castaway with Debug Force Error disabled, and it happens every time I have visitors to a lot. One house has 3 dining chairs, a sunlounger, and loveseat stuck.

I am willing to dig into the game config files if someone has any suggestion where I can find where EA have disabled the boolprop commands.
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 07:31:55 am »

since no one else replied I will. I use MATY's object remover. It works great. I don't understand why you object to using it - I have not been able to find anything else that works. Since you can't use moveobjects cheat, I don't know what else to tell you.
simtoomuch

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 10:45:14 pm »

Thanks amc462000.

I was just hoping there might have been an easier option than moving all the countless items surrounding the stuck objects or you loose them too when you use MATY's stuck object remover.

Besides all the stuck chairs, I currently have a stuck hot tub which is surrounded by landscaping.

I haven't used things like simblender or other items like that, and I was kind of hoping one of those type objects might reset items on the lot.  I tried ffs debugger but that didn't work.

Thanks anyway.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: