Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 03:26:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: All Sims (Children and teens) appear home from school @ 1 PM- Problem SOLVED!  (Read 1782 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2010, 04:56:58 pm »

They just appear on the lawn- no homework- no nothing! I've ran Simwardrobe's program but it can't find anything.
HELP!!   shocked

*Problem solved, thank you all so much!! One of the custom items in a house I got from the exchange caused this problem. I am NEVER downloading lots again, ever. Hehe, thanks everyone!!  YAY
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 01:59:45 pm by Ienjoyhamsandwiches » Logged

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 05:04:54 pm »

Have you playing without any custom content? I would pull out all your mods first and see if that helps. The HCDU is a good starting point, but not a guaranteed fix. It shows mods that might conflict, not those guaranteed to conflict. There's also the possibility it may miss a conflicting mod.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 05:50:17 pm »

Hmm, yes. I have gone through my download's folder and all I've got is skins, and hairs, and a few eyes. But, I headed over to Simbology and I think it may be a feature of one of the flavourpacks messing everything up. I'm off to check now that I've removed it and see if it works.

PS- Love your signature, it's so cute. I'm a big coffee fan as well.  Wink

zombie
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 06:33:12 pm »

Hmm, yes. I have gone through my download's folder and all I've got is skins, and hairs, and a few eyes. But, I headed over to Simbology and I think it may be a feature of one of the flavourpacks messing everything up. I'm off to check now that I've removed it and see if it works.

If you have a Flavor Pack that's "messing everything up", then you must have Inteen also.  That's not what's causing your problem though.  Do you have any other mods?  Yes, mods are considered custom content, just as skins, hairs, eyes, and clothing are.

Back up and do as Joy suggests.  In case you aren't familiar with HCDU, it's the Hack Conflict Detection Utility and available on www.simwardrobe.com under TS2 Programs.
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2010, 08:41:04 pm »

Thanks, everybody. :-)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 02:55:21 pm by Ienjoyhamsandwiches » Logged

zombie
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: