Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:33:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP  (Read 2989 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
analuciasc

View Profile
« on: January 14, 2010, 09:01:59 pm »

Cry
     Estou há algum tempo a procura de um modificador que fizesse com que, automaticamente, os vampiros não morressem à luz do Sol, que sua energia decaísse normalmente, como a de qualquer outro Sim.
     Também queria um modificador que fizesse com que todos os motives de todos os Sims, inclusive dos vampiros, fossem mais reais. Por exemplo: A energia poderia levar 16 horas Sim para atingir o ponto mínimo e, quando atingisse, os Sims não morreriam. A energia simplesmente parava de cair. Quando o Sim fosse dormir, levaria 8 horas para que a energia atingisse o ponto máximo. Daí, daria um total de 24 horas Sim (um dia inteiro) entre o tempo que dorme e o que fica acordado, regularizando automaticamente seu horário de dormir e acordar (de modo autônomo). Já a motivação fome, levaria 4 horas Sim para atingir o ponto mínimo, mas, quando o Sim está dormindo, levaria o dobro desse tempo (8 horas Sim), onde ele acordaria com fome, pela manhã, e só depois de 4 horas iria almoçar. O banheiro poderia ser igual a fome. A diversão deveria ficar como está, para que os Sims sempre procurem o que fazer. Os outros motivos, seria fácil pensar em como poderiam ser os mais reais possíveis.
     Um último pedido meu seria um modificador que fizesse com que meus Sims agissem de modo totalmente autônomo quando uma motivação caísse. Não gosto quando meus Sims ficam se apertando e reclamando parados, ao invés de irem ao banheiro por conta própria, ou ficam quase caindo querendo dormir (e o banheiro e a cama, pertinho deles). Queria que meus vampiros procurassem logo seus caixões na hora de dormir, sozinhos! Por favor, me ajude a realizar esses meus desejos, que são SONHOS! Obrigada
                Ana Lúcia
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 09:40:35 pm »

We don't mind if you post in a different language, but, as we are an English speaking forum, you must also provide an English translation of your post so we can all help you, not just a select few. You can use an online translator if you need to. There are plenty out there. Otherwise, this thread will be locked. I've already asked you to do this once before, so this one can be considered a warning.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
analuciasc

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2010, 09:46:05 pm »

For some time I'm looking for a modifier that causes automatically vampires do not die in the sunlight, their energy decayed normally, like any other Yes
     Also wanted a modifier that causes all the motives of all Sims, even the vampires, they were more real. For example, the energy could take 16 hours to reach Yes the minimum point and, when hit, the Sims do not die. The energy just kept falling. When Sim went to sleep, it would take 8 hours to allow power to reach its maximum. Hence, giving a total of 24 hours Yes (one day) between the time sleeping and you're awake, automatically regulating your bedtime and wake up (unattended). Since the motivation hunger, Yes take 4 hours to reach the minimum point, but when the Sim is sleeping, it would take twice as long (8 hours Yes), where he would wake up hungry in the morning and only after 4 hours would lunch. The bathroom could be the same hunger. The fun should stay as it is for your Sims to always seek to do. The other reasons, it would be easy to think of how they could be the most real possible.
     One last request I would be a modifier that causes my Sims to act in a fully self-motivation when a fall. I do not like when my Sims are hitting it and stopped complaining, instead of going to the bathroom on their own, or are about to fall off trying to sleep (and the bathroom and bed, in their backyard). I wanted my vampires soon seek their coffins at bedtime, alone! Please help me to achieve my desires those who are your dreams! Thank
                Ana Lucia Cry
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2010, 10:37:00 pm »

I've merged your two posts, since they're both for the same thing and moved this to the right place. Smiley

One more request. Could you let us know what expansion packs and stuff packs you have? Thanks.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2010, 07:09:50 am »

From another topic regarding this same issue...

Hold on....

Here: (Membership might be needed)
http://www.sims2workshop.com/viewtopic.php?t=2997

...and here: (See above regarding membership, makes the perfume/cologne protect vampires from the sun)
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=162163

Also, may I bring up this site for future content needs?
http://www.simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Content_Lists
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: