Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:49:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: I Had the Baby!!  (Read 16847 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Lasky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2010, 01:07:39 pm »

I congratulate you from the bottom of the heart!  Rosalia the small princess! I wish it to grow the healthy, clever, obedient and kind girl! Sincerely I rejoice for you! I congratulate!  Love n Hugs

"People never can accept those who differs from them..."
Thanks for God for all!
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2010, 02:01:08 pm »

Congrats on the baby, Senko. I know I don't say this about a lot of babies, but she's a pretty little thing. Smiley

Wait, hold up! Three freakin' epidurals?! Geez, you'd think they'd get it right the first or second time!

That's what I would have thought. But the anesthesia guy told me that the blood vessels surrounding my spine swelled to try to keep out the intruder (the needle) and protect my back. Plus, I had a panic attack the first two times, because I hate needles/drugs, and I'm not too comfortable with things going into my spine. I guess I'm old-fashioned that way. But the third time was definitely a charm. I felt NOTHING. The nurse and doctor said I dealt with the pain (before the epi) really well, since I was dialated all the way by the time I got it done.

To be honest, the epidural was the worst part of the whole thing.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2010, 03:22:13 pm »

Aww, she is soo cute!

I'm so glad she was born and healthy and all that!

Aww, does Daemian love her already?

Aw, I love her already, she's the most adorable little girl! Aww!

Congratulations!

Find me on moonlight <3
dreadwolf

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2010, 01:26:34 am »

Congratulations

Ride it like you stole it
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2010, 01:39:10 am »

Seriously Jamie, I can already tell she is going to be beautiful!

I have seen you picture, and your husband's and even Daemian's and I knew she'd be beautiful.... but I can say she will be (and already is) more beautiful than I could've imagined!

Find me on moonlight <3
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2010, 01:49:22 am »

It's so weird, because I dreamt of both of my kids during pregnancy, and they were both exactly how I imagined them to be. I knew for some reason that Rosie was going to have dark hair, and a lot of it. She did. I knew that Daemian would have pale skin, and very blond hair with blue eyes and he did. I just wonder if my images of them as teenagers is going to be anything like them in real life.

Daemian is already trying to be a good brother. He's already checking on her all of the time and offering her toys. He doesn't understand that she's too little to play right now, but when she gets to that point, they are both going to have one heck of a good time.

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2010, 04:23:56 am »

I just hope Damien doesn't try to be "helpful" like my oldest nephew was with my niece. He had tried to convince her when she was three that the heating vents also doubled as make-shift toilets. Hah.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2010, 04:57:17 am »

She's adorable, congratulations. Smiley

My other ride is a chocobo.
lovelygoth101

~*Athena*~

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2010, 11:22:02 am »

Congrats Jamie she is beautiful!!! Hope you get some rest and everything continues to go well!!!

MWCL to you and your adorable family!!!

Heart3 Love n Hugs

Poke2 = GAH2
PoppieSkat
Site Santa!

Professional Masochist seeks Narcissist

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2010, 11:52:44 am »

Aww congrats! =D She is gorgeous .. So happy everything went okay even though not as planned hehe Guess she wanted to meet her mummy sooner eh? Grin

~Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness~
My Tiger is BETTER than YOUR tiger ... Its HUMONGOUS! ;P
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2010, 01:46:09 pm »

I just hope Damien doesn't try to be "helpful" like my oldest nephew was with my niece. He had tried to convince her when she was three that the heating vents also doubled as make-shift toilets. Hah.

Haha! That would be pretty amusing to say the least if it went undiscovered until winter-time.

Aww congrats! =D She is gorgeous .. So happy everything went okay even though not as planned hehe Guess she wanted to meet her mummy sooner eh? Grin

I guess she already has a mind of her own, and decided when she felt like being born. I already have a little non-conformist. Her teenage years ought to be a hoot. She's totally a daddy's girl though. She is the most relaxed and calm and happy with her dad.

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2010, 02:41:40 pm »

Awww, everytime I see this is the updated topics thread I look at her picture, she is so cute <3

Find me on moonlight <3
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2010, 03:13:36 pm »

I guess she already has a mind of her own, and decided when she felt like being born. I already have a little non-conformist. Her teenage years ought to be a hoot. She's totally a daddy's girl though. She is the most relaxed and calm and happy with her dad.

Lol, I can just imagine her in your belly seconds before you went into labor, thinking, "OK, I've had enough of this 'waiting to be born' stuff. I'm outta here." Tongue

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
simneesee
Queen of All She Surveys
Site Santa!

Hey, what's goin on?----i'm confused...

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2010, 10:51:27 am »

Congratulations Senko! The baby is just too adorable! I'm so glad everything turned out well!!  Hug2

Gaah I never know what to put here!!! But while you're here, click my dragon egg please Smiley
ladymiriam

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2010, 11:22:32 am »

Great news, I'm very happy for you and relieved everything went well in the end.  Now, back to repressing that extreme desire for a wee baby girl of my own.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: