Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 10:06:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone know where to find lovely sims 3 sims with no CC?  (Read 2107 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« on: January 17, 2010, 05:06:54 am »

I dont understand how to do all these mods/packages etc. and just looking for really nice sims that I can just download to the downloads folder and install.
im hopeless as making my own lol

Plus is it normal for the avatar in the game of your sims to go black? it keeps doing that.

How do you put a sim in an already made house? it wouldnt let me do it earlier and had to go to an empty lot and create a house?
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 08:12:13 am »

Its pretty easy to put a sim in a house what you have to do first is enter edit a town and if you use cheats you can enter the cheat freerealestate witch lets you chose any house you want for your sims and if you want some sims3 sims i think that if you don't have the particular cc when your in cas you see the sim with maxi content Wink

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 10:18:27 am »

Thanks for the real estate tip thats very helpful!!  :kiss:
Im finding the motherlode cheat very helpful too haha

So I can just download whatever sim 3 sim I like then and then the cc will be replaced. That nice even though it would be helpful to find creators who have created sims with maxis content but still look nice.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: