Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 08:46:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF clothes for teen males???  (Read 3044 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
WingedKitsune

View Profile
« on: January 18, 2010, 08:34:38 pm »

Gosh, it's been a while...Anyway,
Does anyone know where I can find swimwear, athletic and underwear? I can't find much anywhere! Don't say MTS2 as anyone with a brain would go there first.

Thank you!
~Kitsukaru~

Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 08:52:45 pm »

Gosh, it's been a while...Anyway,
Does anyone know where I can find swimwear, athletic and underwear? I can't find much anywhere! Don't say MTS2 as anyone with a brain would go there first.

Thank you!
~Kitsukaru~

Not everyone's first instinct is to go to MTS and that remark, honestly, implies everyone who doesn't is lacking in intelligence. My first instinct is to do a search on Google, because I know there are more sites than MTS. Does that mean I lack a brain, even though, nine time out of ten, I find what I'm looking for? Just because you can't find what you're looking for there doesn't mean it's not there. It's a big site with a lot to offer. Keep in mind you won't get help from people if you insult their intelligence. You might wish to rethink how you word your requests. The quote below is taken from the guide stickied at the top of this page.

If you’ve already been searching for it yourself, mention the places that you’ve been but don’t tell people not to bother recommending that they go there, but instead say, “If you find it there your search skills beat mine and I would thank you for a link to it.”  

Now, are you looking for a particular style? My first instinct is to look on the Sims Wiki Content List. They have a section for teen clothing.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 08:59:04 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 09:51:27 pm »

You might start by looking on this site.

And, for your information, MTS is the last place I'd think about looking for anything.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 05:11:40 pm »

And, for your information, telling people where you've searched is helpful and all, but sometimes they DO find stuff on MTS that you haven't, so telling them what they can or cannot say in a thread defeats your purpose, now doesn't it? If you're going to do that, we may as well lock it, don't you think so? Because God forbid that someone find something on MTS that YOU didn't see for yourself. Meh.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
WingedKitsune

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2010, 12:30:45 am »

Eek! I'm sorry, guys! I didn't mean to offend anyone. And, thanks for the links.

Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow.
selenashelper

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2010, 05:30:35 pm »

Offended people are offended. (: In any case, other than MTS2, I would recommend All About Style for the general male stuff, and GoS for any "tshirts and jeans and sometimes stompy boots". Most of my male clothing is from GoS, and then assorted sites. It depends on how you play your game.
mamama

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2010, 05:36:16 pm »

Offended people are offended. (: In any case, other than MTS2, I would recommend All About Style for the general male stuff, and GoS for any "tshirts and jeans and sometimes stompy boots". Most of my male clothing is from GoS, and then assorted sites. It depends on how you play your game.
(Y)  Rock
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: