Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 03:59:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF ... A hack for the delivered Chinese food  (Read 2584 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ST4TheSims2

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2010, 10:58:25 am »

To start:  I have all the EPs and the following Stuff packs:  Family Fun, Glamour Life, Celebration Stuff, Teen Stuff, H&M and I may get the M&G soon.  My machine runs Windows XP.

Here's the problem:  when ordering Chinese food and after it is delivered, Sims will get their food and just stand there, eating it and blocking anyone else from getting the food.  Other Sims could go hungry, all because the first one who grabbed their meal will stand in front of the food and block access to it.

Is there a hack out that will at the very least, make the Sim who obtained their food MOVE OUT OF THE WAY and eat somewhere else so others can eat?

Thanks!
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 05:39:30 pm »

Usually I put the food on a table that has plenty of spaces for them to sit at and they will do just so to eat. Of course, sometimes finding a table that will seat eight can be difficult but it can be done. Or, you can try Squinge's section here on site or over to MATY.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
ST4TheSims2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 10:59:11 am »

Thanks, Paden for your reply.

Well, I guess I don't need a hack for this because I just checked over at Simbology and TwoJeffs has this hack:

Chinese and Coffee Sit Down Fix

According to TwoJeffs, this will cause Sims to look for a seat and eat their Chinese food or drink coffee.

So, I guess this thread can be closed.  Sorry for wasting bandwidth!
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2010, 12:28:06 pm »

I don't think it's a waste.  There may be others that have this same "problem" and you just give them a fix for it.
ST4TheSims2

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2010, 06:06:11 pm »

Thanks, ancienthighway!
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2010, 03:14:16 pm »

It's no problem at all.  Grin Other people will find this very useful if they had the same problem as yours and will try that mod out for themselves.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2010, 05:14:04 pm »

You know, I love the fact that you came back to let us know your problem is solved and share the solution. Too often people don't do this, or they'll just come back and say something like "Nevermind, I fixed it" without saying how they fixed it. Thank you, it's very much appreciated.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: