Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:35:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: toddler and baby stuff  (Read 6062 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
tee03

View Profile
« on: January 23, 2010, 08:36:49 am »

Hello all, Just wanted to see if anyone can make some toddler or baby iteams,( like a playpen, a swing, toddler bed ect) anything would really be nice, I miss all my baby things I had in sims 2 witch most came from  Eclectic sims, they just made the game better, thanks so much .
crazybaby

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 06:23:36 pm »

Have you tried the sims 2 resource, Retail sims, Electric sims (this particular website has baby objects and baby clothes and other objects)..

~Crazybaby
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 06:27:37 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 06:27:00 pm »

crazybaby, just as an FYI, that shade of pink is extremely hard to read. You might want to consider using another colour to make your posts more legible. If it's hard for me to read, I can't imagine what it would be like for our visually impaired members (we have a few). In the meantime, I'm going to go ahead and change your text colour to something more legible.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2010, 09:08:15 pm »

Another FYI: If you find something at a paysite but don't want to pay for pixels that EA Games isn't selling, check out the Booty, located here.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2010, 09:53:13 pm »

And a third, this is a Sims 3 request, NOT sims 2.
Electic sims and retailsims only has stuff for sims 2, but thesimsresource (TSR) has a sims 3 cathegory.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
tee03

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2010, 10:22:18 am »

Yea I looked every where, there are good baby and toddler stuff out there but Im looking for a playpen, a swing, a walker, bouncer, and a baby mat. If anyone knows of any please let me know, intill Ill keep looking Im sure with all the great work out there it will all get made. Thanks
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2010, 11:51:11 am »

Another FYI: If you find something at a paysite but don't want to pay for pixels that EA Games isn't selling, check out the Booty, located here.

I dont understand you guy's....linking to ISA isn't allowed.(as this is a pg-13 site)
but linking to the booty is, a site full of adult related items/meshes/skins etc etc  huh

No longer active
lilmizzsmiley

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2012, 12:04:01 pm »

they have them at monlightdragon.freeforum.org but u have to sign up its all free....takes from minutes to 2 days to be excepted
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: