Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 02:04:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SIM REQUEST: Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)  (Read 2872 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Mr. Nice Guy
The Brainiac

View Profile
« on: January 23, 2010, 12:34:12 pm »

There is an Anakin Skywalker Sim already on the Exchange but it's not really that great, I think. It's poorly implented and looks nothing like Anakin or even Hayden Christensen (the actor).

I would like to see 2 separate Anakins, both good and evil, since Anakin becomes evil (Darth Vader) in about the middle of the movie.

The first Sim would be Anakin as a good man, but of course not without character flaws. He needs to have a scar on the right side of his face, like he does in the movie. A custom skin could likely be used to make the appearance of his mechanical arm (his arm was cut off in Episode II). He also needs to be dressed like he dresses in the movies; try not to use any EAxis clothes and accessories, those just won't do. If at all possible, it would be nice if he could also have a light saber; I just don't know how it could be done. His facial features should bear a striking resemblance to Anakin Skywalker (Hayden Christensen) as seen in Episodes II and III.

The second would be an Anakin Sim as an evil man (Darth Vader), but before he completely loses his humanity and is transformed into the Darth Vader body suit. This would be nearly the same as the good man, so just use the same Anakin Sim as above, but dress him up like a Sith Lord, and don't forget about those evil-looking glowing red eyes, either! His personality traits should be somewhat different since he is now an evil man.

An upload to the Exchange or a fansite such as MTS would be great (or perhaps both).

Have at it! cool

Yes, I have WA 1.8/2.3.3, with the latest AwesomeMod installed. Wink

Below is a hyperlink to a web page with many pictures of Anakin cool

Anakin Skywalker article on Wookieepedia: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Anakin_Skywalker
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 01:08:50 pm by Mr. Nice Guy » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 12:36:28 pm »

Can you please post pictures of what you want? It's a popular movie, true, but not everyone has seen it. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Mr. Nice Guy
The Brainiac

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2010, 01:01:23 pm »

Okay, I added a link to the article (see OP) on Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader on the Wookieepedia. There are many many great pictures on this page! cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: