Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 04:41:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Not so plus sized (small bbw)  (Read 10692 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
artsyama

View Profile
« on: January 28, 2010, 01:13:25 pm »

Can someone make a mesh that average is like the voluptuous fat morph with bigger arms, and fat morphs to something more like the momma lisa but with the voluptuous boobs and booty? All of the plus sized meshes are either just fat and don't really have any shape to them, or are extreme proportions like the booty gal and hyper busty. The girls I usually like and I fit more this type. I would do it myself but I cant get Simpe to work right on my computer.
nikkidanielle
Head Banana Sundae

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 01:32:42 pm »

Just to make sure I understand: So you are looking for or want the fat state of the voluptuous to become the normal one, just with bigger arms? Is that correct? Or are you looking for the voluptuous bodyshape to be scaled to the size of the momma lisa shape but still keeping all the curves of the voluptuous shape?

No man goes before his time - unless the boss leaves early.~Groucho Marx
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 01:36:16 pm »

If you could post of picture of someone with the body type you're looking for, it would be a big help and erase all doubt and confusion about what you want. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
artsyama

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 04:51:53 pm »

Yeah thats what I meant. The first option.

an average something like thise: http://s11.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/9/u/9ur6gcj92rzsg6j9.jpg
                                              http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i193/mslmorris/jhud2-1.jpg
and a fat morph like this:http://www.hipsandcurves.com/plus-size-lingerie/images/product/medium/611.jpg

Fuller breasts, arms, thighs, butt, tummy,  but keeping a defined waist and round hips.
nikkidanielle
Head Banana Sundae

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2010, 08:22:15 pm »

Ok. I'll give it a try and get back to you asap.

artsyama

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2010, 08:49:06 pm »

ok thanks Grin
nikkidanielle
Head Banana Sundae

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2010, 08:34:15 pm »

Almost done. The pc that I had MS and SimPe stopped working for a few days. It's all I fixed now I hope.

Update 2/20/10:
Okay, so my pc did die Embarrassed However, it's fixed now and is working better than before. But I lost all of my work and had to start over. I'm only editing Warlokk's meshes and I edited one mesh, apparently without any problems; yet the same steps I used to edit the first mesh, I used for the others but milkshape kept repeating a "unassigned bones" error. So before I keep going, here are 3 meshes, each one has fit, fat, and preg mophs. Try them out using Squinge's pregnancy mod (the one that allows everday clothes to be used in pregnancy stage) and the insimenator to speed up pregnancy, and test these out and let me know which meshes are funky and which are okay.

http://www.mediafire.com/?yjm05mmzdgj
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 06:07:00 pm by nikkidanielle » Logged

artsyama

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2010, 04:34:55 pm »

no rush. cool
nikkidanielle
Head Banana Sundae

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2010, 06:57:50 pm »

How did the meshes turn out?

artsyama

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2010, 01:09:40 pm »

Sorry it took so long for me to reply been really busy, midterms and all. I couldn't download the meshes for some reason. It said "invalid or deleted file".
nikkidanielle
Head Banana Sundae

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2010, 06:15:54 pm »

Sorry about that. I don't know what happened but I'll try again asap.

EDIT:

I'm having problems with linking the meshes to my textures. The meshes are good to go so hopefully by friday I can get the textures to work Grin

Another Edit:

Okay angry I've been working on the meshes all week and it seems that Vista and SimPe refuse to work together. For some reason after I linked the meshes they showed up, but looked the same. When I went back to see what had happened, once i put them back in game, it caused the game to crash. Now whenever I try to edit my modified mesh, it shows the new shape in Milkshape but not in game or it crashes the game.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 06:10:02 pm by nikkidanielle » Logged

nikkidanielle
Head Banana Sundae

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2010, 12:54:43 pm »

The mesh is edited Grin However I can't add morphs lol Headwall I have one mesh that I am working on to get at least a fatmorph. I'll try to have a preview pic of the mesh (now that my cd/dvd drive is working YAY) tomorrow!

BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2010, 02:50:24 am »

The mesh is edited Grin However I can't add morphs lol Headwall I have one mesh that I am working on to get at least a fatmorph. I'll try to have a preview pic of the mesh (now that my cd/dvd drive is working YAY) tomorrow!

I also never figured out how to make them in one time within Poser.
But when you have done the normal mesh you can do the same with the basegame fatmorph.
Import it into Poser as obj file, apply the morphs and export.
Add it as obj file to your custom mesh and fix the comments.

No longer active
nikkidanielle
Head Banana Sundae

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2010, 10:20:28 am »

Add it as obj file to your custom mesh and fix the comments.

That's what I was doing wrong! I think huh I was trying to import the body, preg, and fat morphs as obj at the same time! Thanks dear! Glomp

nikkidanielle
Head Banana Sundae

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2010, 09:43:10 pm »

Here are pics! These are only some of the meshes-these are the meshes that I didn't have trouble with crashing;D Just links for now in case the pics are too big Wink

http://yfrog.com/5msnapshotb13e830c713e855j

http://yfrog.com/b6snapshotb13e830c913e857j

If this is the size you wanted, it is here:
http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/136230/VolGF.zip
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 09:59:33 pm by nikkidanielle » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: