Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 03:39:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: family tree  (Read 3165 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
funkytoad

View Profile
« on: January 31, 2010, 10:47:24 am »

ok i have the sims 3 and world adventures and i want a mod so i when i create a family in create a sim i can make an adult sim the parent of a young adult and make a young adult and a teen siblings of each other also is there anyway to do that without a mod if so that would be appriciated just let me know if a mod can be ok
Kado

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 12:23:07 pm »

I don't think it's possible to do without mods, but you can do it with the NRaas super computer found here.
http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=3194b94ba7e492a8562d46f5ac8e14bc&topic=996.0

Just create you family the way you want them, set the teen as the child of the adult, and lave the young adult alone for now.  After you have moved them in, click the parent sim, you should get a "Master Control" option.  Under that menu there will be a few options and some more sub menus, click the "Advanced" menu, which will give you the option to change your family tree.

After you're inside the Advanced sub menu, click "Add Child", This will bring up the last menu you'll need to work with, it will list all of the town's sims filed into different categories, click either Gender:Male or Gender:Female, depending on the sex of the young adult, this will display all the ladies/gentlemen alphabetically by their last names, should be easy enough to find then, after you've done all of that.  Check your family tree, it should have him or her in the branches now.

Sorry for the semi-rant/explanation, but I hope that explains everything, Good luck

If We're all Different, Aren't We All The Same?
funkytoad

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 01:24:24 pm »

i didn't see a master controls option
Kado

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 06:08:29 pm »

Ok, then head over to this link
http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files.

And download the Resource.cfg & d3dx9_31.dll files, there are instructions as to where they go, and then try it again, that should solve the problem.

If We're all Different, Aren't We All The Same?
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2010, 06:41:41 pm »

This is in the wrong section, actually. This section is for Sims 2 requests. Anything for Sim 3 should go in the Sims 3 section (Pudding Requests). Thread moved. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
funkytoad

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2010, 01:45:00 pm »

i did the that and i still don't see master controls option
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: