Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 09:14:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF - Nice curly WHITE hair for Males  (Read 3155 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Artha

If in doubt, poke it. *poke*

View Profile
« on: February 01, 2010, 10:13:58 pm »

I've found really nice curly hairs in black and in other colors, but I have two characters that need long curly white hair!
Anybody know where I can download some nice curly white hair.
It is so hard to find!

Hell any nice, long male hairs would be awesome!
I'd love you forever if you could help me find that nice curly white hair! Azn
quiltlover

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 01:12:26 pm »

Have you looked through GOS? http://www.digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.php?board=8.0

Many of the natural hair colors come with a white (non elder) version.  You never know what you'll find in the unnaturals.
Artha

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 04:51:53 am »

Yeah that's one of the places I found some nice hairs...I found some nice curly hairs in every color but white.. it's hard to find a nice, white, curly hair for males that doesn't look like crap XD
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 05:37:54 am »

If there is a nice hair on GOS that you like but it lacks the white non-elder stage recolour, you might want to request it either over there or here. It should be easy enough to recolour, especially if it has a grey elder stage so the textures can just be copied over to other stages to create a white all-ages hair.

In fact, this should be really easy for you to do as well. You just extract the hair using Bodyshop, use any picture editing program to paste the elder grey/white texture over the coloured textures of the other ages, then import it back in using Bodyshop and voila, you have recoloured the hair. Retexturing is a bit more tricky but a straight up copy-and-paste should be easy for a Bodyshop novice to do as well.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Artha

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2010, 01:52:48 pm »

I have no idea how to do that,but I might request it somewhere :3
Find some of those hairs I have that are PERFECT for the character I want but aren't in white...
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2010, 11:53:32 pm »

There are literally a ton of hair recoloring tutorials out there. Just enter Sims 2 hair recoloring" into Google and you'll come up with plenty. Google is always your friend. Wink

Here's one from MTS.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Artha

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2010, 02:25:33 pm »

I've googled for hours to find some of the stuff I've downloaded for the sims hehe.. but some of it is so obscure (Some of the stuff I stumbled accross on accident) that even Google doesn't really lead ya to it.. that's why I was wondering if anybody here knew of anything I haven't searched out yet :3
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2010, 03:37:19 pm »

If there is a hair that you downloaded and that you want recoloured but don't know where it came from, take a nice clear picture of it in-game, upload it to photobucket, tinypic or imageshack and post it to the WCIF section. People might know where it comes from. Unless you have been surfing obscure Asian sites that nobody knows about, what is "obscure" to you might be the place someone else visits daily. Once you identify the mesh, you can request that a recolour be made.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: