Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 09:55:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: base game cold reactions  (Read 9995 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MermaidSim

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2010, 06:19:21 pm »

Ok Ok I'm sorry for not saying thank you to those who are trying to help since I went to google and tried looking it up and just made myself depressed.
Oh and I have decorgal's child mod but it only works on "Children" hence the word "child" on the title of the hack.
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2010, 07:12:18 pm »

No offense or anything, but I have to agree with Caffinated.Joy. Isn't a sneeze a sneeze? I mean, is there really a difference?  Lips Sealed

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2010, 07:24:57 pm »

You could have helped us out a lot by just letting us know you wanted one for adults instead of, or in addition to, one for children rather than objecting that it didn't have the sneeze animations, so there's no reason for the attitude. I know it's for children. Hence me typing "child animation hack". (See, I can do that too) You're only telling us this now because I pointed out you were wrong in saying the sneeze animation wasn't on there.  I don't have that pose box, so I haven't tried to use it with teens or adults to see if it will work or not, in spite of it being labeled for children. Some animations might look weird, but some might work. Have you tried? Now, what about the sneeze on JD's Season's box? It's a sneeze, so why won't that work?

Something tells me you'll find something to object to no matter what people find or make for you. We're trying to help, but all you can seem to do is argue, which is probably why most have given up trying.  

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
MermaidSim

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2010, 07:29:25 pm »

I thought I added for teen-elders on the first post I guess I didn't sorry about that.  I do have JD's box but its just isn't what I want I just need the cold sneezing and coughing so it can be put into my movie.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2010, 07:39:07 pm »

I honestly don't know what the difference is between the sneeze of a cold and the sneeze of an allergy. They're both sneezes.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2010, 08:47:58 pm »

Decorgal quite clearly states that the Child pose box will work for other age groups but the animations will be off, with the legs twisting or the sim sinking into the ground.

Since you've already been to JD's site, I assume you have already seen and tried the option to turn on the "All menus on" cheat? It enables all in-game interactions and animations, including the ones sims do autonomously. I haven't tried it because I don't work with animations much but I would assume that the sneeze is in there somewhere. You would just have to find it.

If you were just doing still screenshots, you could use the in-game spawnable Make Me Sick Tester, give your sim the flu and wait for the sneeze to happen. But if you need it precisely timed for a movie then the all menus on cheat may be your best bet.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2010, 09:40:49 pm »

Oh to heck with it, get the stupid plague mod from MATY and let all of the Sims die from it, you might get a bloody sneeze you want from THAT.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2010, 10:54:40 pm »

Had the OP been a little more, no a lot more, informative on what was exactly needed in the first post, or even the next couple of posts in clarification, I might have been convinced to do a special sickness box to  her specification.  But with responses that just say what is suggested won't work, rather than explaining why and detailing exactly what would be right, not to mention a thanks or two, all convinced me not to bother because it wouldn't be "right" enough.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2010, 01:57:28 am »

Don't bother making one. If she can't be bothered to actually try a few mod suggestions to find the one she wants, then what is the point of continuing to discuss this further?

A sneeze is a sneeze. Both allergy and cold sneezes are the same. There is no difference between them that use the same animations. Period. The flu use the same animations that the morning sickness have when she/she feels the morning sickness hitting them.

You should realize that EA isn't very imaginative when they create animations for many things. A lot of these animations get recycled for other uses. So, don't expect someone to scour through the data files to find animations that we already know about. It's redundant.

Next time we hear about a sassy response, this thread will be locked. No questions asked.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: