Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 12:56:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hi I am back to playing sims 2 yippee!  (Read 1801 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
clonte

View Profile
« on: February 07, 2010, 09:02:18 pm »

I found sims 3 too painful and too glitchy by far. I will return to it when i get a computer that goes a hundred miles and hour - maybe. I am not one of these incredibly talented creators just an appreciator of them.

clonte
alesukm

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 09:50:06 pm »

I think I'm gonna follow you back to playing sims 2. I've become increasingly frustrated with having to (unless I'm just stupid and can't figure out another way) re-install my game everytime an expantion pak or patch comes out. E A really dosen't want people to enjoy this game!

Trying to play it after you get a new computer that runs faster probably won't help this game at all it's just glitchy and not well planned in the first place.
I hope E A follows the microsoft plan of action and abandons this game for another version soon!!!

Just one's opinion.

Big thank you to all of you creators that have tried to make this game playable.
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2010, 09:39:31 am »

Hi, I guess I'm just lucky, I've not had any problems with the game yet, but then I only use a few mods.
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2010, 10:12:17 am »

Well, I tried Sims 3 and I thought I would call a cab to have the wife go to the store. But Sims 3 doesn't work that way. The wife took off on some World Adventure and I don't know where she is. If I really wanted to I could probably take the time and get it straightened out. I just have too much I want to do still with Sims 2.

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: