Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:28:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Celebrity Watch: Lady GaGa!  (Read 2605 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Skye

Sims Creator

View Profile WWW
« on: February 08, 2010, 02:48:00 pm »

LADY GAGA! You know I had to play with the buttons again, and try to bring my own version of this gal up, just for you all!
And here we have Lady Gaga! The newest hit maker in the music biz (okay, so one I’ve just found out about) I’ve tried to get her as close as I can, and still catch her element of flamboyance/expressiveness.

Lady Gaga (born Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta on March 28, 1986) is an American recording artist. She began performing in the rock music scene of New York City's Lower East Side. She soon signed with Streamline Records, an imprint of Interscope Records, upon its establishment in 2007. During her early time at Interscope, she worked as a songwriter for fellow label artists and captured the attention of Akon, who recognized her vocal abilities, and had her also sign to his own label, Kon Live Distribution.

Gaga’s Goodies:
Eyes and makeup by bruno, more can be found under Bruno’s creations at www.modthesims.info
Lashes are by Shojoangel, who has some way cool creations at www.sims2crave.com
Outfit mesh is by the wonderful marvine. You can find more of her goodies at www.modthesims.info 
The outfit “Love Games” is by Skye, and more of her creations can be found at www.sapphiresims2.com
Hair mesh and texture are from fabulousims
Skintone is by @Stefan, and you’ll find more www.modthesims.info

You can find videos of hers under youtube.com

* gaga3.jpg (45.65 KB, 472x500 - viewed 5729 times.)
* Lady GaGa.rar (3146.43 KB - downloaded 219 times.)

I don't have net  so can't do  requests right now. so sorry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: