Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:30:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A touchy question? All in one Mod similar to Insem/siminator  (Read 12705 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lizzybeth1

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2010, 05:50:21 am »

Hi!

Please bear with me here.  Undecided I'm a huge sims fan and got sims 3 as soon as it was out, but i'm sorry without the insim/inseminator i just found it a drag to play and decided to wait until something similar came out (i am aware Eric doesn't update it anymore and is provided here, but unsupported, and understandibly so). I have looked around this site and many others, maybe i'm just not searching right  huh but i can't seem to find anything like it. I'm also aware i can use testing cheats enabled etc, but it's just not the same or as quick and convenient as Erics mod  Cry   So the question really is, is there an all in one object/tool that does a similar or maybe even better job?

Regards Liz :-)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 06:06:32 am by lizzybeth1 » Logged
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 06:02:21 am »

Moved to the correct section.  Please make sure you edit your title to include what it is exactly you're looking for.  (ex: WCIF All-in-One mod similar to Insimenator)

lizzybeth1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 06:16:09 am »

AHAAA!!!    YAY

It's ok, i think i found something similar, finally after alot of searching, the awesommod sounds like just what i'm after  Grin

Thank you anyway *Happy Dance*
Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 05:12:05 pm »

In addition, some of Nraa's mods might be appealing to you.
Been a while since I picked up TS3, but, he/she seems to have updated the mods I was thinking of.
Both of these do QUITE a lot in the game. I remember using them in the short time I played in many of the same ways that I use Insim.  tongue

http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?topic=4219.0

http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?topic=4220.0

I need more freetime.
spacewolfcub

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2010, 11:00:23 am »

I use BaXim's version of EGC, Twallan's MasterController and StoryProgression. With custom meshes for mpreg, teenpreg and teenmpreg. Oh, and a no-curfew mod. The above cocktail can be tuned so that teens are treated as adults (without AwesomeMod's pedophile trait, because being one-sim-year older is not a crime!).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: