Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:17:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IS there any way to...  (Read 3430 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DFBG16

View Profile
« on: February 13, 2010, 06:54:17 pm »

Is there any way to get males pregnant besides making them woohoo with other males? I don't mind homosexual couples, I just want to know if there is.

Thanks in advance!
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 05:53:43 pm »

There is a way to enable males to become pregnant and carry children, but that depends on the type of mod you want. I have seen woohoo mods at several sites advertising that feature, but they usually involve a style that you prefer to play. You can look at the mods in Sims 3 at MTS - Sims 3.

You should also try Google to find Sims 3 woohoo mods using those keywords to see if other sites have them as well.

I personally use Twoftmama's woohoo mod in combination with Twallan's Super Computer mod to pollinate or impregnate males when I chose to if the male is living on his own. But keep in mind that the males themselves do not have meshes to show pregnancy or have clothes to accommodate those pregnancies. That is another search for separate mods to enable them to look and be pregnant.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
spacewolfcub

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 10:57:07 am »

Yes, glad you asked.

At SexySims, BaXim's version of EGC allows het male pregnancies. Use the tuning files for the settings you want.
You will need to download male preg clothes or pregmales will look like feet, hands, and head floating in the air.

Additionally, Twallan's NRaas mods (StoryProgression and MasterController) have an option to Pollinate a sim that works on males (with above mods installed) and settings to automate the kind of settings you are asking for.

As an extra bonus, the above cocktail has all sorts of settings to allow teens to be considered adults, romantically and in other ways (like move out), so if you want TEEN mpreg it can happen. Teen preg requires you download custom pregnancy meshes or you'll end up with floating head syndrome again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: