Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:47:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GazettE piercings  (Read 12039 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
KikiWolf

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2010, 09:04:58 am »

Me again.  And yes, this time with more GazettE requests if I may.

Is it at all possible to find or ask on of you modders reading this right now to make the GazettE piercings...? these include...

Aoi = 1 lip piercing, 1 right ear piercing, 3 left ear piercings (he supposedly has his nose and navel done too but I've never seen photographs of that)

Uruha = 4 right ear piercings, 5 left ear piercings

(so sorry but I can't find any pictures with Uruha's piercings.  I know it's not a help but perhaps just black hoops with ball-balls?)

Reita = no info so no worry ^_^

Ruki = 5 right ear piercings.  Very unique style too ^_^ It's like a small ear tunnel with like a locket or a hoop and ball dangling from inside then 4 black hoops w/w.o. ball-balls)

Kai = 2 left ear piercings (again, no pictures.  His hair is too fluffy.  I imagine just black/silver hoops w/w.o. ball-balls...)

I apologise to you all in advance for asking such a fiddly specific request but I couldn't think of anywhere to go or post.  And I'm so close to finishing my GazettE sims.  I just need a few more bits and bobs.  I understand completely 100% if this is not possible to even consider but I thought I'd give it a try.  So thanks early Smiley

I hope this is not against and rules or regulations...if it is, I'll delete immediately.

Thanks guys!

xx
lovelygoth101

~*Athena*~

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 01:59:52 pm »

Modthesims.info and probably here as well...

search piercings or go to the piercings section

http://www.modthesims.info/browse.php?f=378&showType=2&gameOrig=1&gameEP1=1&gameEP2=1&gameEP3=1&gameEP4=1&gameEP5=1&gameEP6=1&gameEP7=1&gameEP8=1&gameSP5=1&gs=1&threadcategory=Piercings

You may also want to try GOS (for everything you are looking for), as they specialize in gothicish type stuff

http://gardenofshadows.digitalperversion.net/

Poke2 = GAH2
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: