Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 05:30:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sim resetting during gameplay...  (Read 1303 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lovely007

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2010, 11:45:35 pm »

I've been having an issue with a sim after using Insimenator to age it. It's been so long but if I remember, the adult sim was visiting another sim's lot when I made him selectable and aged him down to a Young Adult (I have no clue why I did this, I think I had been playing the game for way too long *sigh*). I was not able to make him an adult while on the visitor lot because my computer unexpectedly shut down.

That was the cause and now I have no clue how to fix him. When I got back to his lot, he was still a Young Adult so I aged him back and came to found out that he glitches and resets nonstop. It doesn't even matter if he's standing still or in the middle of an interaction. He's virtually unplayable now which bums me out since he's one of my favorite sims.

Does anyone have an idea of what I can do to fix him? My last resort(s) would be to either uninstalli Insimenator or delete my beloved sim but I'll be honest, I'm pretty scared to do either. Anyway, thanks in advance for all your help Smiley
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 11:58:26 pm »

As the sticky posts we have around the site regarding the Insimenator mod say, this is a mod that is being offered as a courtesy to people who still wish to have it, but, as it is no longer being developed it is unsupported and you use it at your own risk. If you have problems, the only solution we can give to you is to recommend you remove it. A good alternative to the Insimenator mod is the Simblender at Simbology. It does many of the things the Insimenator does and is both under development and supported.

I would also try removing all your mods and seeing if that corrects the problem. If it does, then one of your mods (doesn't necessarily have to be the Insim) is breaking your game.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: