Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:55:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Request for the ultimate time control mod...  (Read 4110 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Phoenix

View Profile
« on: February 16, 2010, 11:00:52 pm »

Hello Everyone...

One of the things that have bothered me for a long time is the day & time difference in going from lot to lot and the need to use certain mods. For example: If I wish to have my SIM go to a lot at nighttime but it shows up as daytime instead. In the old days, I used to use the Insimenator for adjusting the hour so the game will play be when I want. Being that the Insimenator is no longer supported that throws some control out the window, Sim Blender von Twojeffs doesn't have that feature. Then there is Merola's Time Control Clock which I used for increasing and decreasing the speed of time, I still use this.

My ReQuest: Can someone please make a single buyable MOD that can be placed in all lots; combinding all these features for SIMs 2? Here they are:

-Day Control
-Hour Control
-Time Speed Control

My EP's: I have all of them & My Stuff Packs: Family Fun Stuff, FreeTime & Celebration Stuff.

Cheers.

If your pics are not viewable on the page,  I simply won't visit. Wink
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 12:56:16 am »

Try this one to see if this is what you're looking for:

Pescado's Lot Sync Timer

Read through the entire thread and decide if this is the one you have in mind. I use it myself and had no issues personally with setting the time and whatnot on the lot I put the lot sync timer at.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Phoenix

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2010, 01:40:24 am »

I checked out the link you mentioned, this is not what i'm looking for. I could always settle with the setHour Cheat if no one makes what I'm requesting. Thankyou though

If your pics are not viewable on the page,  I simply won't visit. Wink
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2010, 02:16:01 am »

I don't understand exactly what you mean by having your sim go to a community lot at nighttime and arrives at the lot during the day.  I don't recall that happening, but I usually don't include sub-neighborhoods.  Is that where the problem lies?  Going from your home lot to a downtown or shopping district lot?
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2010, 07:18:11 pm »

I always thought that the hours are the same when the Sim goes to a community lot. Leave at 7 AM to hit the community lot. It should be 7 AM there, not 7 PM.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2010, 07:55:40 pm »

That's what I recall also.  Without the Community Time mod though when returning home it will be just minutes after leaving for the community lot.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: