Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:53:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favourite default Maxis Sim or Townie?  (Read 9339 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« on: February 20, 2010, 06:34:36 pm »

I thought this up while tearing through my townies. (The vampires got hungry, okay?) I decided my most favourite townie is probably Tosha Go. I actually hooked her up with Donny boy and they've had quite a time. I was curious what other people's favourites were. I spoil Tosha Go and Pascal Curious the most. Something about a sweet, teddybear like pregnant dude makes him incredibly fun to play with...And as for Tosha...who doesn't love a gorilla-faced girl with fish lips the size of Canada? (I decided Texas was too small to describe her lips)  Grin
I know I've been a posting fiend lately, but I am really starting to like this site!  YAY
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 09:29:39 pm by Ienjoyhamsandwiches » Logged

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
madkitty
Total Noob

Somewhat on Hiatus

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 07:44:28 pm »

Haha, that's like me when I signed up here.
Anyways, my favourite pre-made sim has to be Brandi Broke!
She's gorgeous, not to mention a total trooper. In my game, she had her three boys with Skip, then got pregnant with triplets by "the Don", and adopted a child. Whew!

Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 08:58:11 pm »

Townies are awesome. I like my townies. I'd have to say Meadow Thayer as my favorite. After that, maybe Amy Jones the paper girl.

I need more freetime.
simneesee
Queen of All She Surveys
Site Santa!

Hey, what's goin on?----i'm confused...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2010, 12:57:02 am »

Gaah, its so hard to pick just one! I guess my fave would be Cassandra Goth. In both my games, she has like 15 trillion kids lol. My second choice would definitely be Dina and Nina Caliente, who turn into uber-skanks and model all my sexy/trashy content lol Smiley

PS: Madkitty, your avatar= epic win!

Gaah I never know what to put here!!! But while you're here, click my dragon egg please Smiley
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2010, 11:34:59 am »

I prefer the Goth family, myself. As for the avatar, it's not really PG-13 and suitable for the site, so please change it.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2010, 11:39:39 am »

@ Paden
Me?  huh
(Sorry if I sound incredibly stupid, lol) 
 cool
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 11:48:19 am by Ienjoyhamsandwiches » Logged

zombie
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2010, 11:50:29 am »

Nope, Hammie, you're fine. madkitty, on the other hand, IS the one that the comment is directed toward. There's no need for that kind of thing here, being as we don't really use that kind of language and such here due to being PG-13. (Hope you don't mind being called Hammie!!!) Sorry bout the misunderstanding, I should have been more clear on that.

Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2010, 11:51:16 am »

Oh, no problem! Hammie? I like it! It's a nice nickname, thanks, Paden!  YAY

zombie
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2010, 11:55:26 am »

You're very welcome! Cheesy

heartless

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2010, 10:19:52 pm »

Goopy Gilscarbo. I hate him so much I love him. There's just so many wonderful ways to torture him. I have had a grudge against his peculiar pixels ever since he knocked up one of my fave sims and the resulting child looked horrendously deformed due to his, um, lovely genetics.
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2010, 07:22:23 am »

LOL. Goopy's...erm...very intresting for a townie. I ended up feeding him to a cowplant for impregnating my most favourite Sim who I maxed all the skills for. She, of course, laughed, as he was eaten.  Cheesy

zombie
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2010, 07:18:38 pm »

Fed him to the "Mad Cow" plant? I love it.

I vote for Brandi Broke, also.

But my most favorite (don't boo or hiss) is Mr. Humble. I like to get him to do funny stuff when he really just wants to be on his way. Plus no matter how poor my simmies are they will always get a free computer.

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
lovelygoth101

~*Athena*~

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2010, 07:40:27 pm »

I'd have to agree with Nonni and say Brandi Broke. She is just so pretty!!! AND I like to completly tear down her house and remake it from scratch (also giving the family 9,999,999 simolions)  Grin

I also fix Dustins face and put him in the Law Enforcement career to change his life around

Poke2 = GAH2
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2010, 08:18:20 pm »

There are very few townies I like - but there is one named Christina, and then there is a young adult female in one of the default campuses (she lives together with a man and a woman, in one of the small houses). Can't remember her name, though.

Christina once ended up as wife to one of the Curious brothers (he with the black, long hair), and they became parents to twins.
The nameless sim married the man in the house, and they ended up as a veeeeeery big family, with very cute kids , and as grandparent (or maybe great-grandparent) to my first pair of real ingame twins, without cheating! (It was one of the first times I ever played Sims2).

And I like the Curious brothers. Simply because they're fun to play around with Smiley

Just for fun, I've also made a family out of the AL sisters who wanted to become witches (which was the first that happened). They both married, turned their husbands into wizards, and has lots of children (including a bunch of werewolves...). Now I'm trying to get the kids through Uni  Undecided

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2010, 09:27:14 pm »

@Nonni
Mr. Humble is not only generous but very handsome, too!  Wink
And, Ms. Brandi Broke has some very good, strong, genetics that work wonders in legacies.
@theraven
Best of luck to you getting them all through the uni. I get so furstrated when I play them in the Uni for some reason. I guess because it's so hectic. But, the streakers are pretty amusing.

zombie
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: