Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:21:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favourite default Maxis Sim or Townie?  (Read 9340 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2010, 10:20:58 pm »

I do the fast and furious version (cheating, aka. insim...), and have fun with some baby births and stuff like that instead...

* Maxing motives, so that i don't have to think about sleeping or eating (I wish I had that option in real life...)
* Maximizing skills by dragging the bars while the sims are doing skill building stuff - when they have skill point wishes, of course. (boolprop or "see them")
* Let them do the computer assignment and writing assignments (if they show wishes) - or if it goes too slow, I just give them A+ right away.
* when they get wishes to graduate with A+ (or similar) I lock those wishes, and speed up the time until finals.

They usually go out with only A+ finals, and often has skill bars maximized (with he additional aspiration points that comes with them. With FT, I usually give them knowledge as either first or second aspiration, and roll wants until they get max all skills. Go out of Uni with platina mood isn't bad, or what?)

But honestly, it's not too difficult to do it without cheats either. I managed that even the first time I played Uni (though I can't remember if I had found "Seethem" or Maxmotives yet back then...). Just make sure you maximize whatever skills you can while they are still toddlers/kids/teens - so you don't have to worry about that. Make toddlers play with the skill toys (smart milk!), kids can raise all skills except charisma (and baby knowledge, if you have FT), plus watching food channel raises fun too. As teens you just maximize what isn't already done.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2010, 11:49:37 pm »

Definitely Brandy Broke and Lilith Pleasant from Pleasantview, the Capps and the Montys from Veronaville and the Curious girls from Strangetown.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2010, 12:19:28 pm »

Pleasant view: Lilith, Dustin and Dirk( i never played with any other families)
Veronaville: The Capps( especially Tybs and Hermia) and Summerdreams. For whatever reasons Monties never interested me enough o_O Romeo and Mercutio seem like Pervs >_>
Strangetown: I am actually gonna explore it and maybe my next story is going to be about it.

sceptic
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2010, 07:17:18 am »

the Curious girls (Strangetown), Lilith
Spartle

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2010, 12:50:09 pm »

I think Ivy Copur (the adult one) is really cute.
Sita

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2010, 06:11:35 am »

Playing a megahood now, I just rediscovered Circe Beaker. I usually concentrate on the green people in Strangetown and Bella but I was surprised - she cleans up really well, lovely facial structure. Haven't tried her hubby yet, can't decide whether to let him kill himself in a cooking fire or not.

Usually I like the Goths. Cassandra and Alexander have gone through several lifetimes, mostly happy, as has Mortimer.

and http://simechoes.org for Sims 1 and 2
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: