Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 10:37:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Oldie but newbie  (Read 1755 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SamLee
Lurker

View Profile WWW
« on: February 22, 2010, 03:02:42 am »

Hi all!

I don't know how many remembers me from the way back and if there still are any of the same peeps there used to be then.
InSim was my home many years ago and i used to participate in contests too. Then i started to share my creations and moved with some other members to Sim~Antics and it became my new home. Now it is gone and i am hanging around in different forums, mostly BPS. Not sure how active i am going to be here, but just wanted to say hi in case there are familiar faces and off course to all the new faces too  Grin
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 06:15:20 am »

Hiya SamLee, welcome to InSim.
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 04:00:53 pm »

Hiya! SamLee,

Glad to see a fellow BPS here. Insim was my first love and I used to come here exclusively but lately I've taken to exploring, usually to sites where others have gone before.  Wink

This site is strong and I've gotten so much help here and made some really good friends. Welcome Back!

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: