Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 12:42:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Amish or Mennonite Clothing  (Read 6722 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ghostory

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2010, 10:46:19 am »

I'm working on what I'd like to be a Amish or Mennonite world for Sims 3. It would be nice to have the proper attire for the Sims who go with it.
Rayea

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 06:31:42 pm »

Well, I'm no mesher or maker, but I think you might be able to get some items from All About Style.
They have a section for Period Clothing and have some plain long skirts and simple shoes that are rather victorian.
While that may not be exactly what you are looking for, it might be modifiable, since they have some that are plain and streight.
I also think I saw a young adult and teen skirt at MTS that had an optional apron.
PenyyLane

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 03:26:05 pm »

I like to played themed sims and Amish sims as well. Check out this link, it's not Amish clothing, but as prairie clothing it works well. Also check around Mod the Sims, they have some Victorian suits and things that would work well for men. Also they have a few things that could work well for your female sims. Hope this helps!
http://www.all-about-style.com/themes_prairie.html
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 04:46:34 pm »

PenyyLane, it's nice you want to help, but please don't dig up very old topics. If requests are two years old, they're most definitely too old.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: