Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 10:09:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: Disney Characters in Kingdom Hearts  (Read 1726 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
holskr

View Profile WWW
« on: February 26, 2010, 07:57:39 pm »

I'm looking for Disney characters that appear in the Kingdom Hearts series. If you don't know of any Sims, could you point me in the way of similar meshes??

I need

Hercules:                                         Peter Pan:                              Mickey & Co.
-Hercules                                         -Peter Pan                             -Mickey Mouse
-Megara                                          -Wendy                                  -Minnie Mouse
-Hades                                            -Smee                                   -Donald Duck
-Phil                                               -Captain Hook                         -Daisy Duck
-Pegasus                                                                                     -Goofy
-Pain & Panic                                                                               -Huey, Dewy, & Louie
                                                                                                 -Scrooge McDuck
Cinderella:                                       Alice in Wonderland:                 
-Lady Tremaine                                -The Cards
-Anastasia                                      -The Queen of Hearts
-Drizella
-Fairy Godmother

Mulan:                                           Tarzan:
-Shan Yu                                        -Jane
-The Emperor                                  -Tarzan
-Ling                                             -Clayton
-Yao                                             -Turk
-Chien Po

Tron:                                           Pinocchio:
-Tron                                           -Pinocchio
-Sark                                           -Geppetto

Lion King                                      Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs:
-Nala                                          -The Queen
-Simba                                        -The Queen (Old Hag/Witch Form)
-Pumbaa                                     -Prince Charming
-Timon                                        -The 7 Dwarfs (Sleepy, Doc, Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, Bashful, Sneezy)
-Scar
-Rafiki

I'd appreciate the assistance!!

*Pisces21
zarafausta

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 10:46:30 pm »

Oboy! I get to help! All right, the best place is the Mod The Sims site where I found a nice amount of Disney Princesses and related made by denise_316 especially (the link to her page directly is http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=165440).

There's also the WickedSims2 Forum page at www.wickedsims2.com/forums/ with some alternative Disney Sims by Jessica.  However, to join up you'd have to have an email service they'll actually send a confirmation email so your membership will be approved-for some reason they won't send to AOL or Yahoo accounts.  I believe I tried a GMail account, or maybe a Hotmail one, to receive the confirmation email to become a member of WickedSims2.

I wish I knew if someone has actually done the Ducks-they'd be so cool running around Pleasantville...

Oh! And don't forget to check the exchange at the main Sims 2 site at thesims2.ea.com.  I think that's where I found my Evil Queen.
holskr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 11:01:40 pm »

Thanks zarafausta I'll look them tomorrow, if not tonight!! I appreciate it!!

*Pisces21
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: