Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 09:24:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pretty eyes  (Read 2481 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
zammy

View Profile
« on: February 26, 2010, 08:11:39 pm »

I had the eyes from this sim in my TS2 game and I used them a lot. I'd love to have them in TS3 and, I know the correct procedure is to PM the original creator, but she hasn't logged into MTS in a while (her downloads are now considered unsupported). She also never released the eyes on their own, but only with the Sim. If this is alright to do, then I'd love if someone would make these eyes for me, as contacts, preferably. If it's not do-able, then that's completely fine.

If better pictures are needed, I'll grab them from my game. Like I said, if it's against the rules to do this, then it's completely fine, I just figured I'd ask. Thanks anyone who responds =)

(Link to original creation: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=307257 )

My Sims (2) Blog: The Sims in Wonderland
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 11:49:39 pm »

In order for this to be done you must get permission from the original creator to modify their work in any way, please.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 06:43:42 am »

Wat you could do is to download a default replacement from another creator and replace the textures with the ones you like.
There is also a tutorial for making a complete new replacement here: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=353861

No longer active
zammy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2010, 01:54:52 pm »

caffeinated.joy: Alright, I thought so, but I just wanted to be sure since she hasn't logged on in a while. Thank you =)

BlooM: Thank you so much, I'll try my hand at it

My Sims (2) Blog: The Sims in Wonderland
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: