Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:51:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can someone please make a me-sim? Please?  (Read 3915 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Brasswings
Pants Pirate

Free Bird

View Profile
« on: February 27, 2010, 03:22:50 am »

Hi! Im Autumn, nice to meet you all, im really new here so if i did anything wrong or something, im really sorry. Also sorry for the major picture spam.... I was wondering if someone could make a sim of me, i am terrible at getting my mug in there. I have been trying for a really long time . It goes all... wrong. Anyways, if there is anything i could to to repay the awesome person please tell me. sorry for the horrible pictures, I have tons of more, so if if i need better ones, no problemo! brace yourselves for horror!

« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 01:32:53 pm by Brasswings » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 11:30:53 am »

It would be appreciated if you could limit yourself to three pictures, out of respect for those with slower connections. What we need, ideally, is a full face, a 3/4 and a profile shot.

Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Brasswings
Pants Pirate

Free Bird

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 01:34:42 pm »

I'm really sorry
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2010, 02:03:02 pm »

It's OK. I appreciate you amending your post. Thank you. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2010, 11:00:12 pm »

I'll try my hand at this one, I believe I can work with the shots you have. I'll let you know when it's done.

Sims by Dasi:

Brasswings
Pants Pirate

Free Bird

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2010, 11:11:48 pm »

wow thanks! ^^
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2010, 09:19:45 pm »

Bit of bad news on my part. My computer has gotten some sort of virus that makes the tab button move through the screen like lightening on its own and makes it impossible to open and close any programs.  It is even blocking me from downloading any malware removal programs. After two days of trying to fix it, my comp finally crashed totally.

I don't take requests often so I was really looking forward to doing this one, however I don't want this to cause you to have to wait if there is someone else who wouldn't mind filling your request.

I leave this request open for any other creators who wish to take it on & please accept my sincere apologies.

NOTE: If a miracle happens and I am able to bring my PC back to life & restore my sims games within the week (or before someone else takes this request on) I will do your sim asap. 

Sims by Dasi:

Brasswings
Pants Pirate

Free Bird

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2010, 10:38:19 pm »

Thats terrible! I hope you get your computer fixed without much hassle Sad    Don't worry about making me wait, fix the problem first and if you still would like to try my sim, that would be wonderful, i have no issues.   I just hope you fix it for your sake.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2010, 10:59:19 pm »

Pitifully I had to borrow my daughter's mini-notebook to even access the net Titter. I back up everything regularly so if I can save my main comp I should have the game up & running in no time *crosses fingers* .  Thanks for understanding Smiley.

Sims by Dasi:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: