Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 11:57:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Custom Sickness  (Read 3243 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MermaidSim

View Profile
« on: March 05, 2010, 11:12:36 pm »

The people on mts2 are pretty much useless. I need someone to make a sickness that doesn't kill them if its not treated and just makes them sneeze and rub their noses children - elders I'd love it if someone makes one for me. By the way, I've tried making it but I still have alot of trouble figuring out what to do.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2010, 11:26:56 pm »

You didn't list your latest EP/SPs. If someone was to attempt making a mod like this, then they will need to know what is your latest install.

And I just noticed that this is the second request for the same thing - some sort of sickness mod - that you posted last month.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
MermaidSim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 05:28:28 pm »

Its not it will be in the Insimenator Health Adjuster and the timing is by itself without me controlling it. My lastest EP is University
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 05:41:21 pm by MermaidSim » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2010, 09:00:50 pm »

Wait, are you asking for a modification to be made to the Insimenator? If so, it's not going to happen. The mod is unsupported and no longer under development.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2010, 07:44:17 am »

This isn't going anywhere at this point with the request. Insim isn't supported anymore than what we could do with it. Sure, we will answer some basic questions like language documentation, but that's it.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: