Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 01:23:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF this Shower? FOUND  (Read 2186 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Scrabbydoo98

View Profile
« on: March 02, 2010, 09:45:44 am »

Can anyone tell me where to find this shower/bathroom set? FOUND

The recolor in the pic is by simsistic and originally done by alles-fuer-die-sims2.de (closed site).  Simsistic has added the meshes to another recolor of the set.    Happy

You can get the recolor in the pic Here http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=99231

You can get another recolor and the mesh Here http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=98965
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 06:01:56 pm by Scrabbydoo98 » Logged
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 12:57:35 pm »

It reminds me of the Manor House bathroom found on MTS, but I'm pretty certain that it's not. I know I've seen it but my brain just isn't responding to the beating I'm giving it to try to get results. If anyone else can identify this, I'd be grateful as well, because it looks like something that would fit into a grunge/Victorian/steam punk theme very nicely. It almost looks like something you could find on Garden of Shadows, like a recolour of the bathroom I mentioned... And no, you don't have to register to look or download there, just to post.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Scrabbydoo98

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 01:47:08 pm »

It reminds me of the Manor House bathroom found on MTS, but I'm pretty certain that it's not. I know I've seen it but my brain just isn't responding to the beating I'm giving it to try to get results. If anyone else can identify this, I'd be grateful as well, because it looks like something that would fit into a grunge/Victorian/steam punk theme very nicely. It almost looks like something you could find on Garden of Shadows, like a recolour of the bathroom I mentioned... And no, you don't have to register to look or download there, just to post.

I checked there and didn't see it.  I love GOS, but my downloads folder hates that sight  Grin
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2010, 01:50:18 pm »

Oh, I know well what you mean on that one! That is an awesome looking bathroom set, though.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
shaz

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2010, 07:28:59 pm »

go to Betsy's Little Sim Shoppe site, click on downloads, furnishings, bathroom there is the mesh and two recolors
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: