Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 10:09:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: wcif: a hack/device for advanced plastic surgery  (Read 3512 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
miami-sun

View Profile
« on: March 07, 2010, 07:41:39 am »

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a hack or device that allows to make just the same alterations in a sim's face ingame as in body shop. My problem with in-game born sims is, that their cheekbones are always much too low, but with that plastic-surgeon career reward I can't fix that! (So they all look extremely crappy btw rolleyes)
So is there a hack or sth. so I can do the same changes with their faces as with body shop?

Thanks in advance!
mariewade

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 12:20:41 am »

the InSIMenator can do that
miami-sun

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 11:58:55 am »

Ok, I didn't try it with insimenator, as this is just a bunch of hacks as far as I know  huh but I guess you mean simPE...
But I found some interesting stuff over at mts2 on how to make ugly born sims pretty (if anyone else is interested):
http://www.simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Baby_Face_Problem
and a tutorial that contains the sim surgery part with simPE: http://simpeforum.ambertation.de/sims2/SimPE-From-The-Ground-Up-Tutorial
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 03:21:47 pm »

There are two mods that can do that without having to go through the career reward object to make changes to the Sims' faces:

Twojeff's Sim Blender - A better and supported mod to replace Insim or use with it. This one has plastic surgery features that are found on the career reward object.

Pescado's FFS Lot Debugger - A powerful tool to use for various things and does have more features than what the original description stated. This one has the plastic surgery features as well and will work fine with either or both Sim Blender and Insim installed.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Prudensh

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 07:13:01 am »

I surgically enhance nearly all my in-game Sims with the temporal adjuster that comes with the Insimenator- if you spawn the temporal adjuster and click on it there are 2 options to change the appearance of any Sim on the lot: makeover or facelift. The Insimentor can also be used to spawn the plastic surgery career reward, under the career adjuster/ career rewards. If your Sim has a low aspiration score though the results can be horrific...using the temporal adjuster and the face lift option is a much safer option.

I also have Twojeffs 'Plastic Surgery for Teens' hack in my game which allows you to perform plastic surgery not only on teens but on children and toddlers as well. You can get it on this page: http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=15.0
I've also tried it on infants, but this crashed my game. It works perfectly for all other age groups, though.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2010, 10:51:36 am »

Keep in mind, as a couple of people have suggested the Insimenator mod, that this mod is not supported, so if you do us it and have  problems, we can't help you with it. If you want to use it, it's your prerogative, but it's a far better option, if you think you might need help, to use a supported  mod.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
miami-sun

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2010, 03:56:21 pm »

Oh wow, thanks for so much support!   shocked Fanku2  I think I'm gonna try Twojeff's Sim Blender.
So far I've only used sim PE's sim surgery, which was a bit complicated... hope this will make it easier.  YAY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: