Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:36:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: alien polination technition help please  (Read 3391 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
babygirl246024

View Profile
« on: March 09, 2010, 08:21:13 pm »

I'm sorry if i posted this in the wrong place but i was wondering is someone could tell me how to make my own polination technition and set it as the default so my abducted sims wont have ugly babies. Again sorry if i posted in the wrong spot. Just point me in the right direction please. i would really apreciate it.

if it helps here is all the ep and sp i have, celebration stuff,ikea home stuff, glamour life stuff, familly fun stuff, teen style stuff, mansion and garden stuff, university, open for business, bon voyage, freetime, seasonsm nightlife
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 06:16:47 am by babygirl246024 » Logged
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 12:28:48 pm »

Try this tutorial posted by fwiffo:

Making Your Own Pollination Technician

The tutorial may be old, but give that one a shot and see how that comes out for you.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
babygirl246024

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 05:58:31 pm »

thank you for the link but i dont know how to do it. i'll just ask someone if they can turn an uploaded sim into a technition for me.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2010, 08:57:40 pm »

That's what the tutorial's for. To teach you how to do it. Wink Just follow the directions. If it helps, print it out so you you can follow it as you're doing it. If you're still reluctant to try, there are a few default replacements out there, like this one. There's another here and another here. All I did was Google "Sims 2+default pollination technician"

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2010, 05:14:02 pm »

You could also look through wella_creations (the PT replacements currently start on page 2 of the link I gave you but that changes as people submit new stuff). And there is a fairly long list of multi-PT replacements at wcif_sims. Look at the bottom of the post.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: