Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 02:40:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEED MAJOR HELP!!!!  (Read 1798 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lilkrzkat

View Profile
« on: March 09, 2010, 10:35:55 pm »

ok well i really really suck at making sim look alikes and i've tried many many times using photoshop and doing all tht jazz but the skin and face structures never match up so pleasseee some1 help me!!!!!

I would like Jeremy Renner as a sim if its not too much trouble thank u sooo much  Grin

Jeremy Renner

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u267/lilkrzkat/jeremy_renner.jpg
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u267/lilkrzkat/JeremyRenner_Grant_8335852.jpg

i'm pretty sure there are better pictures of him i couldn't really find any this was as good as i can get him
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 12:28:23 am by lilkrzkat » Logged
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 10:43:50 pm »

Um, can you provide any pictures for any potentional buyers? Anyone who will be willing to make the sims you want can't make them without picture to model the sims with.

EDIT: I made the comment before I reviewed the post. My bad. Embarrassed

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 11:09:23 pm »

I have removed your images. Please, do NOT hotlink, as it constitutes theft of bandwidth being paid for by someone else. Take a moment to read the post I linked you to, please. Also, if you want the sim, it's not fair to expect everyone else to do the work to make it for you and do the work to find out what they look like. The onus is on you to provide good pictures without posting a hotlink. Save any images to you your computer and upload them to a third party image hosting service (Photobucket, etc).

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: