Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:47:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mansion or Manor for university  (Read 3369 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MermaidSim

View Profile
« on: March 10, 2010, 05:34:50 pm »

My latest ep is open for business and I need a either a huge mansion or a small manor i'm going to use it for my movie's promo. I don't have Pets (for some unknown reason it won't finish installing and just freezes up) scratch ofb for the lastest ep its actually University sorry I kinda forgot that. I don't have apartment life (yet) nor do i have mansion and garden stuff nor do i have glamour life stuff (i have it but hae not installed it) well I have pretty much most EPs installed cept for the last two pets and apartment life.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 10:33:41 am »

If you feel large lots will bog your computer down a lot when you play them, you can always specify the lot size you want that your computer will manage without a problem like for example, 3x3 or 4x3 or etc. Go into your game and check out each lot size until you find one that you like and post that lot size here.

Basically you have all but Pets and Apartment Life installed?

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: