Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:10:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Auto-Pause when going to Community Lots  (Read 2217 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
huffy15

View Profile
« on: March 10, 2010, 10:03:19 pm »

Hi, would it be possible to make a mod that would simply load into a lot Paused whenever i change lots in game? I know i can pause before saving, I'm talking about whenever I have my sim travel. I dont know why, but I have no patience with loading time, especially since i like to play in window mode and have a habit of doing 5 or more things at a time, so if im traveling i ALWAYS miss when the new place finally loads, and i have no clue what all has been going on the whole time but my sim has no motives left by the time i notice 90% of the time. Being a control freak unless im intentionally letting sims doom themselves with their artificial untelligence, i always end up reloading and that takes more time, and then make the same mistake a few more times before saying f it. If it could also be possible to have it compatable with castaway thatd be awesome, since that game not only loads each place unpaused, the storyline quests continue and so i have to reload or miss stuff. i actually gave up playing the story game due to its incompatability with ADHD.

edit: i have all expansions through AL, no stuff packs
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 11:56:32 pm by huffy15 » Logged

And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear.
killerpoet

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 04:31:45 am »

Don't know if it'll help you or not but there's a mod... I believe at MTS... called "Normal Speed Arrival At Community Lots"... I have all the EPs and SPs (except the Holiday stuff) and it works great in my game... I know exactly what my sim is up to when they arrive... in fact by the time I zoom in on them they're still standing by their car or by the payphone not doing anything yet... but thinking about it.

Anyway not sure if it is located at MTS.... just google exactly "Normal Speed Arrival At Community Lots"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: